Maybe I am crazy, but does the Legacy Whiskey Leather get "redder"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a Mandy before I got the Lily and I don't remember her being this red after time. My Lily looks more red than I remember her being when I bought her. Anyone else notice their bag loosing the brown undertone to be more red?

2. I don't have any whiskey bags...sorry!

3. Actually all of these patina to a certain extent. Light, air, and oil causes this over time, especially light. My large Lily looks almost like my walnut Gigi now, whereas my Mandy has very little patina, but I think it probably depends on the piece of leather because all are different. I just looked at my Ali, and it might be redder too. It's my oldest whiskey piece.

4. Yeah I saw a girl on the bus with a VERY patina-ed Whiskey Shoulder and it was MUCH deeper and redder!

5. My Ali has gotten much redder--most noticeably after being stuck in a rainstorm in the city for an entire day! I can tell when I lift the flap how the leather's color has deepened. It gives it more of that vintage look!

6. I don't have one but I have seen some, especially on Ebay that have turned REALLY red. :yes:

7. thanks guys.... Just wanted to be sure I was not crazy!

8. Yes...mine too.