Maybe a stupid question but u never know

Thanks gals, I was about 99% sure that I wouldnt need to worry about doing nething further with her, I've done my part as far as I am concerned. If I take the neg I will just deal with it I guess. I wrote her back and told her that I was sorry this has happened and I hope it works out for her but after the package was accepted and signed for by her sister at the address she has provided to paypal that it was out of my hands and there is nothing further I can do for her.

If you want to be extra safe call ebay and let them no what the situation is. You shipped to the confirmed address on the account and did everything correctly, you should have nothing to worry about. Let them know that you are afraid she will leave negative feedback even though you didn't do anything wrong. They are super helpful and will let you know if there is anything else you should do, or if you are in the clear.

I really, really don't see how she can think this is your problem. If you followed your instructions from paypal to a T then there is really nothing she can blame you for. Just to be sure, though, you might want to call ebay and let them know the situation... Wonder if she's done this before....

She just wrote me back and said "Thank you for your response, I realize there was not any error on your part as my sister did recieve the package I was just hoping perhaps you could help me recoup some of the money I seem to be out since it has never made it to me. I suppose you aren't willing or able to do this so thank you I will leave feedback soon."

I have no idea what she thought I was gonna be able to do to help her recoup anything. I really really don't like anything to do with international sales.

Oh good Lord, the nerve of some people!

As others have stated, OP, you aren't responsible at all - you did your part!

And um, EXCUSE ME!? She wanted you to "help her recoup some of the money?!" I'm sorry, OP, I guess I must have missed the fact that you are an insurance company of some sort.

Block block block.

it's not your responsibility!! why would you need to work out a deal w/ her?? some ppl...:faint:
please keep us posted....

work out a deal??? for what??? as long as you have confirmation
that the package was delivered, you should be free & clear..
if you shipped to a confirmed pp address, you have fulfilled your
responsibility.. imo....

No way are you responsible! It was delivered to the pp verified address and you have signature confirmation. End of story. What she chose to do with the item after the fact is her own business...and her own problem.

She just wrote me back and said "Thank you for your response, I realize there was not any error on your part as my sister did recieve the package I was just hoping perhaps you could help me recoup some of the money I seem to be out since it has never made it to me. I suppose you aren't willing or able to do this so thank you I will leave feedback soon."

I have no idea what she thought I was gonna be able to do to help her recoup anything. I really really don't like anything to do with international sales.

I think this is your answer if she negs you...contact ebay and have it removed as feedback extortion. She is obviously saying to you, I was hoping you would just give me a partial refund for my own stupidity, but since you didn't, I'm going to "leave feed back soon..." They will remove it. They do remove feedback. Especially for INR when the buyer loses the INR. So I think they would remove this one, or cancel the auction for you, which would remove it.

You're responsible if you shipped to an address other than the one PayPal gave you. Otherwise, it's her problem. As long as you have the required proof of delivery specified by PP, you're OK. If you have any doubts, call PP.

ETA: This could be a scam the "sisters" have pulled before...

can she even open an item not received case if it shows it was delivered? she can't do a SNAD because she doesn't have the item to ship back, I think you are pretty safe. if she leaves negative feedback i would call ebay, just because it is such a weird situation.

Ebay does not remove negatives. Plain and simple. About the only ones they will remove are NPB who somehow sneak through the cracks.

Check your DC and make sure it shows delievered to her address. If somehow it was forwarded, you are not covered by paypal.

Not true. Ebay will remove feedback that contains URLS, mentions any claims/disputes/investigations, contains hate speech or profanity, and any fake positive (a positive feedback with a negative comment) left for a buyer, and any feedback left by a member who was suspended less than 90 days after they joined to name a few.