Maybe a stupid question but u never know

I state in my auctions NO international buyers and I have my blocks set, well a lady made an offer, I accepted, she paid. Then I see that her email addy ended with .ca and her ebay info said she was a registered member in Canada. However her confirmed ship to address was in the US. So I ask her about this and she said that she gets all of her packages sent to her sister's US address then her sister mails them to her, that way she can bid on US only aucitons. Well since the sister's addy is her confirmed PP address I shipped it to her, sister recieved and signed for it on the 13th.

Now the buyer has come back to me saying that she has not recieved the package her sister sent her and that I need to work out a solution with her.

I don't right? I mean my end of this transaction is over correct? I shipped it to the address I was supposed to and it was signed for, whatever happens to it after that is not on me or am I being naive? I mean she can't file an INR since there is delivery and signature proof and if she tries SNAD she has to return it and she doesn't have it so I should be fine right? I mean I know she could still leave me a neg but thats the worst right?

hmm... If paypal said ok to ship, and that address confirmed delivery, i would think you are done with your transaction, and the sister would need to help work it out. Just my opinion tho, i hope someone else can help you more

You have no responsibility for this. The package was delivered to the confirmed PP address and you have proof. Whatever happened after that is their problem. Too bad for the buyer and her sister. Do not get involved in this at all. You have upheld your end of the transaction.

Don't worry about this at all. Even if she negs you I'm sure you can somehow remove it, especially if she communicated to you through ebay that she expects you to be responsible.

Ebay does not remove negatives. Plain and simple. About the only ones they will remove are NPB who somehow sneak through the cracks.

Check your DC and make sure it shows delievered to her address. If somehow it was forwarded, you are not covered by paypal.

You aren't responsible at all now, don't stress~

The sister signed for it at the PayPal confirmed address. Your responsibilities are all done.. it is now between her sister, the carrier her sister used, and her.

Ebay does not remove negatives. Plain and simple. About the only ones they will remove are NPB who somehow sneak through the cracks.

It wouldn't count as some sort of feedback violation? I get confused when it comes to this because some people seem to have luck with it and others get nowhere. Maybe it just depends who you talk to on ebay, because I've resolved one or two transaction issues where they literally just took my word for it.

Now the buyer has come back to me saying that she has not recieved the package her sister sent her and that I need to work out a solution with her.

how is this your problem?????

her sister obviously DID recieve the package if she told her she was sending it! so if she has not recieved the package that was sent from/by her sister then she needs to ask her about a solution. you sent it to the addy and once it reached her and she signed it is her responsibility to get it to the sister in canada. reason #25,259,279,000 that i don't sell on ebay!!:nono:

She needs to work a solution with her sister. Please go to your paypal account printout the transaction details page, keep the copy safe with your receipts - if a dispute is filed, you'll have record of having the "OK to ship" to address given from Paypal. The info has tendency to disappear from the page when a dispute is filed.

Wait a sec...so you are expected to be responsible for her sister's shipping? Hahahaha. Yeah, right! Just wait, the box will eventually arrive and she will claim it's empty ;) Some people take stupid to a whole, stunning new level.

Last edited: