maya's collection ^_^

Those bags are designed for the kids ;)

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. They're designed for a wide range of ages. Yes, I know children whose parents bought it for them and I also know women who are 40+ who have many and carry them with pride. It definitely wasn't designed for "kids" because kids can't afford to buy expensive bags.

My February additions to my family... the tobacco belted Ergo (with tortoise keyfob) and the multi-heart charm for my Legacy clay shoulder bag!! ^_^

I'm so happy I've finally found my near-perfect brown bag (since NO bag is absolutely perfect to me)!! Yay!!

Attachments

• beltedergo.jpg
    beltedergo.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 43
  • multiheartcharm.jpg
    multiheartcharm.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: fin2012
Love your collection, Maya! :tup: Esp. LOVE the blue and black Coach soft duffle! I've never seen that before! So unique! I used to have the same bag in khaki/vachetta - it's such a durable and useful bag, don't you think? I had to sell it to fund my Gucci problem though :sad: Thanks for sharing!

^ Thank you ladies. :smile:

I haven't been on this forum for quite a while now because I wasn't liking the "better than thou" attitudes of a lot of people, but I've gotten a new bag and accessories recently so wanted to pop by and add it here. I love this bag... so soft and the color is so gorgeous!!

burntorangeergo.jpg

Last edited: