maya's collection ^_^

Thank you very much, you all!! I also got another Foresta denaro to go with my new zucca. This one has my absolute perfect placement - the bird - on both sides!! I couldn't be happier, especially since the bird is cut off under the strap of the zucca...

Attachments

• forestadenaro.jpg
    forestadenaro.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 33
I recently won the star cell lanyard on e-Bay and I looooooooove it!! So cute!! I'm an absolute star person...

And a couple of my friends got me tokidoki gifts - a shirt, Bastardino necklace, and the journal. ^_^

Attachments

• coachcelllanyard.jpg
    coachcelllanyard.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 30
  • tokidokishirt.jpg
    tokidokishirt.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 35
  • bastardinonecklace.jpg
    bastardinonecklace.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 33
attachment.php
Love this one I have it in black leather and the keyfob is too cute. and i love your ali's aka the perfect bag

Reactions: fin2012
My latest additions:

- '07 Legacy clay shoulder bag from the bf
- Embossed butterfly keyfob
- Star luggage tag
- LV inclusion bracelet

I'm not really into LV's bags but one of my friends has two of the inclusion bracelets and I've always admired them!! So finally she convinced me to get one - and got herself a third one. *lol* Now I'm hooked and want the sold out black one and the lavender one!! ARGH!! :Push: $250+ for resin... my bf was like, "It's like you're letting Louis Vuitton slap you across the face." *lol* He is the biggest enabler when it comes to my bags, but I just had to laugh when he said that!!

Attachments

• clayshoulderbag.jpg
    clayshoulderbag.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: fin2012