May we chat a little about Choco Matte?

I love that they do that! I have a piece of dpm waiting for my Charm Me Midi! I occasionally bug Jackie to be sure they're still holding on to it for me! My bag is due in August! :yahoo: If we get 8 gals together though that are interested in choco matte they may hunt some down for us!

LOL!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one causing the workshop some organising..:graucho:

Heard back from Jackie - - - - Ok, so no Choco left but....

A new Choco in the Velvet Matte (like the Nutmeg she said) will be available soon!

:heart:Velvety Choco Matte -------------- My Heart, My Heart!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Depending on the style I would SO be in on this! My choco matte Kiss Me with the light pink lining is just TDF!!!

odeb, you are so funny. I love it.

Moonbeam - if we got a group bespoke going maybe Jackie would let you do a full size Charm Me and those us of that would want Midis could get Midis.

I suppose we should look at a picture or swatch or something first, LOL.

Cannot help myself - the excitement of the A/W leathers is upon me in a huge way!

Ohhhhh good gracious - I am thrilled at the idea of a velvety dark chocolate.

I would love to hear more in detail about the charms of the Charm Me - I have admired from afar and have never seen one IRL.

Heard back from Jackie - - - - Ok, so no Choco left but....

A new Choco in the Velvet Matte (like the Nutmeg she said) will be available soon!

:heart:Velvety Choco Matte -------------- My Heart, My Heart!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! :nuts: I really, really want another Treasure Me for fall ... this would be DIVINE! I would also be in heaven if she brought in a med/dark grey velvet matte.

:smile: We'll have to agree to disagree. I do like vintaged looking luggage and bags of a more casual style but not so keen on a design that seems to me to be quite structured and more formal.