May reveals!!!!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I’m a newbie to this forum, please welcome me to the Céline world. Here is also my first Céline bag.
    Thank you for letting me share!

Attached Files:

2. Nice! I love the new packaging so much. I am so glad the fleece interior dust bags are gone.

hokatie likes this.
  3. Thank you!

4. Enjoy! I have a belt bag coming my way too. :smile:

hokatie likes this.
  5. What a great, neutral color! Congrats and enjoy!!

hokatie likes this.
  6. Thank you! Don’t forget to share when you get the bag .

7. Thank you! I planed to get the powder color at first but then changed my mind. I think this color is a good choice for year round wearing:smile:.

8. Aw you're going to love it! Is it the Nano size in Light Taupe? I have one too and it's such a great bag :smile:

hokatie likes this.
  9. #9 May 18, 2019 at 7:11 PM
    Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 7:54 PM
    Thank you! It’s raining a lot at my place so I haven’t took it out of the box yet. Can’t wait to wear it when the weather is better ;).

julia.pa likes this.
  10. Congratulations and welcome to the Celine world. The nano belt is one of my favourite bags, so lightweight. You chose a great colour but that’s not so say powder isn’t beautiful too. If you have rainy seasons be sure to spray it with carbon pro!

hokatie likes this.
  11. Thank you!

12. Beautiful reveal.

hokatie likes this.
  13. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice