May PCE

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
It's probably targeted for outlet shoppers, if they are doing two PCEs back to back. I think that's what happened last year...May was targeting outlet shoppers, and June was targeting boutique shoppers.

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I just received the May PCE card in the mail today.:yahoo: This is the 1st time ever that I have actually received one under my name in the mail. The only times that I did get one was from the generous ladies here on TPF. I've only shopped at the outlet twice. Once in the Buffalo, NY and in March when the Niagara Falls, ON outlet opened up.

The coupon is good from May 1-May 10, 2009. Time check the Coach website to see what I want.

Jan 2, 2008
I just received the May PCE card in the mail today.:yahoo: This is the 1st time ever that I have actually received one under my name in the mail. The only times that I did get one was from the generous ladies here on TPF. I've only shopped at the outlet twice. Once in the Buffalo, NY and in March when the Niagara Falls, ON outlet opened up.

The coupon is good from May 1-May 10, 2009. Time check the Coach website to see what I want.
Whats the coupon good for? 25% off or $50 off a $150 minimum purchase??

Congrats on getting your 1st PCE!!

Kilala

*Save*Lives*Adopt*
O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I'm excited about the possibility of getting a reward for being a die-hard outlet shopper, even though I hit the boutiques too. Fingers crossed...I'm lusting after a few boutique items right now.

beauty k addict

no. 46
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
congrats you! i'm getting mine off ebay the minute a good deal pops up though i'm ok with 9.99. :graucho:

angiela

O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
My neighbour's mail got delivered to my house by accident...including a PCE card!!! I know I won't be getting one, since I just made my first Coach purchase on Saturday, but it's nice to know that at least someone I know will be benefiting from it. (Of course I went next door as soon as I realized it wasn't my name on the envelope - hopefully karma will reward me for being moral!)

angiela

O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
You ladies sure are lucky. I'm debating buying one off a girl on Craigslist. Does anyone know if these can be used at the Coach section inside a Holt Renfrew? (Or is May for outlet purchases only? Or is all PCE for standalone boutiques only?)