*May/June* Show us your new adquisitions BalGal!

It's so funny you posted your coach today. I also have a coach in an ecru color, the bleecker daily that I use. Love the bag. They don't make it anymore, bought it three years ago and I wish I had got it in other colors.
We have similar taste (except for Chanel..lol)
Oh cool, i think i know which one bleeker is:tup: I give props to Coach as i think they've really stepped up their game the last several years (not that they weren't great before) but they've done some fabulous designs lately that will stand the test of time. Oh:eek:on the taste/chanel comment....perhaps 1 day you'll become a convert?!!:lol::coolio::giggle:

Reactions: BPC
Oh cool, i think i know which one bleeker is:tup: I give props to Coach as i think they've really stepped up their game the last several years (not that they weren't great before) but they've done some fabulous designs lately that will stand the test of time. Oh:eek:on the taste/chanel comment....perhaps 1 day you'll become a convert?!!:lol::coolio::giggle:
Chanel convert..hmm.. never know.

Reactions: Kendie26
My first Balenciaga ever! The City Metallic Edge in silver hardware! Bought the longer strap to wear crossbody and love the versatility of it! Also bought Cloversac organizer and love it!
Hi. Love your bag. I'm planning to buy the same bag. May I ask why did you buy the silver over gold hardware and where did you buy the longer strap and how much? Apologies for my ignorance

Reactions: MidNiteSun
View attachment 3739505 View attachment 3739510

Still trying to decide if it's a keeper or not.
For me personally, if I was still unsure after having the bag to look at for real for a couple of days, and not just on a screen, then I'd know it would not be a bag for me. No matter how much others might think it was a terrific find and love it. What do you feel in your heart about this bag? Are you OK with so so appreciated bags hanging around in your closet or do you want to really love wearing each and every one of them?

It's the ever useful Konmari "Does it spark joy for you?" question. If it does keep it. If not, let it go.

ETA: Just adding that I'm not saying to let the bag go, I was just trying to explain the Konmari philosophy! It's been very helpful to me and many others here as well.

Last edited:
For me personally, if I was still unsure after having the bag to look at for real for a couple of days, and not just on a screen, then I'd know it would not be a bag for me. No matter how much others might think it was a terrific find and love it. What do you feel in your heart about this bag? Are you OK with so so appreciated bags hanging around in your closet or do you want to really love wearing each and every one of them?

It's the ever useful Konmari "Does it spark joy for you?" question. If it does keep it. If not, let it go.

ETA: Just adding that I'm not saying to let the bag go, I was just trying to explain the Konmari philosophy! It's been very helpful to me and many others here as well.
TOTALLY AGREE my dearest....beautifully said!!!:drinks:

Think I'm the only one not loving this Marie Kondo chick. I agree with the sentiment, but not with the execution. Still can't get through the book..grr..
But yeah, somethinggoodcanwork is right, If you're still having doubts, return.

Last edited:
I got my first Balenciaga on sale from Neiman Marcus. I ordered the giant city in blush which was a pale, pinky-beige, but they sent me this (still gorgeous tbh).

1498094142150.jpg

I'm not sure if I will keep this or not and I need to decide soon.

View attachment 3719726

Saw this 40% off on NM and grabbed it. Description was blue but came pink, NM offered additional discount, still deciding if I should keep it. Based on the coding I believe it's 2016 rose hortensia.

@angeladuck when i contacted NM, they also offered me a discount if I kept this bag as the one I wanted is no longer in stock. If you don't mind me asking, how much of a discount did you recieve? Tia

I got my first Balenciaga on sale from Neiman Marcus. I ordered the giant city in blush which was a pale, pinky-beige, but they sent me this (still gorgeous tbh).

View attachment 3739839

@angeladuck when i contacted NM, they also offered me a discount if I kept this bag as the one I wanted is no longer in stock. If you don't mind me asking, how much of a discount did you recieve? Tia
This is pretty -- good luck deciding.

View attachment 3739839

I ordered this bag and returned it. The picture online didn't not match what I ordered. If it had shw I probably would have kept it