*May/June* Show us your new adquisitions BalGal!

OMG!!!! :loveeyes:
Just look at this stunner!!!

Congrats on this beauty! Wow, so pretty and pristine. It always amazes me when my Bal ladies find these pristine oldies. Guess they are out there -- just need to be patient and lucky! Enjoy!

Unbelievable find, congrats and enjoy !!!! Gorgeous :yahoo:!!!!

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a lucky find especially in such amazing condition!! :heart:

Wow so beautiful!

:yahoo::love::loveeyes: Wow, how is this amazing condition possible for an '06?!! She is glistening & shining brightly....BEAUTIFUL!! Big Congrats ccbaggirl!:loveeyes::tup:

thanks for much my pf friends.:smile: this is, by far, the best condition pre-loved Bal i've ever purchased. it's brand new. but won't be for long!!! i just :heart::heart::heart: my Bals so much. thanks for letting me share it. (sidenote: when i opened the box i actually hugged it:hugs:like a baby for quite some time. my parents were a bit :whut::rolleyes: when they saw that, lol)

The much appreciated Bal authentication thread seems to have come to a hopefully temporary halt. I’ve had this bag authenticated via PM and by “TPF Bal sources” we all trust on here so I’ve cut the tags and can finally present to you my first Balenciaga black City It’s a new to me 2011 City from the F/W season and it’s too gorgeous to be true- to me. The condition is excellent, somebody’s been taking very good care of this bag, it looks as new, not a mark.

I know you’ve seen black Bals here before ;) but I’m so grateful I found it after looking at so many others (including a few disappointments). Having the TPF Bal experts hold my hand through these purchases and authentications has been invaluable.

This City is new enough that I won’t be too "holy grail star struck" to wear it and still HG:ish enough as it's a part of the Nicholas Ghesquière legacy while he was still with Bal, a perfect mix to me. The leather feels fantastic, and even if I actually like the shine of the newer City:s (and in time will probably buy one) this leather just looks “more”, you know :yes:

Here it is and I know, the amount of pics is a tad heavily excessive but please indulge me, it’s my first black Bal City :loveeyes: :yahoo:
P1170175.JPG
P1170176.JPG
P1170167.JPG
P1170170.JPG
P1170146.JPG
P1170141.JPG

The much appreciated Bal authentication thread seems to have come to a hopefully temporary halt. I’ve had this bag authenticated via PM and by “TPF Bal sources” we all trust on here so I’ve cut the tags and can finally present to you my first Balenciaga black City It’s a new to me 2011 City from the F/W season and it’s too gorgeous to be true- to me. The condition is excellent, somebody’s been taking very good care of this bag, it looks as new, not a mark.

I know you’ve seen black Bals here before ;) but I’m so grateful I found it after looking at so many others (including a few disappointments). Having the TPF Bal experts hold my hand through these purchases and authentications has been invaluable.

This City is new enough that I won’t be too "holy grail star struck" to wear it and still HG:ish enough as it's a part of the Nicholas Ghesquière legacy while he was still with Bal, a perfect mix to me. The leather feels fantastic, and even if I actually like the shine of the newer City:s (and in time will probably buy one) this leather just looks “more”, you know :yes:

Here it is and I know, the amount of pics is a tad heavily excessive but please indulge me, it’s my first black Bal City :loveeyes: :yahoo:
View attachment 3691592
View attachment 3691593
View attachment 3691594
View attachment 3691595
View attachment 3691596
View attachment 3691597

A beautiful classic - congratulations!