MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

Picked up this beauty at the outlet. My first ever Bal purchase. This was my dream bag back in my early 20s (in my mid-30s now). Everytime I was close to purchasing this , I’d end up getting something else from a different fashion house. I was so bummed when they discontinued this line, thinking I completely lost my chance till I read somewhere online outlet locations do have them. Sorry for my rambling, I’m just so over the moon. It may not be the common classic flap/birkin dream bag, but this is forever mine.

Attachments

• 1547B0CE-CD63-4FD5-B91F-288EAC679F9C.jpeg
    1547B0CE-CD63-4FD5-B91F-288EAC679F9C.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 58
Always been a purist Chevre diehard but saw this listing for a Murier Weekender and I couldn’t shake it. Something about the colour...

So I cave in. Feels different, but it surprised me how much I liked the textures of this Weekender. Will see how the corners wear in time but I’m not gonna stress about it.

F/W 2010 Murier

View attachment 5406159View attachment 5406160
I LOVE a good colourful Weekender!!! This is beautiful.

Reactions: Norm.Core
Picked up this beauty at the outlet. My first ever Bal purchase. This was my dream bag back in my early 20s (in my mid-30s now). Everytime I was close to purchasing this , I’d end up getting something else from a different fashion house. I was so bummed when they discontinued this line, thinking I completely lost my chance till I read somewhere online outlet locations do have them. Sorry for my rambling, I’m just so over the moon. It may not be the common classic flap/birkin dream bag, but this is forever mine.
Wow, so,beautiful!! Congrats on your new Bal!
So, the outlets are still carrying new Bbags from the discontinued lines?!

Wow, so,beautiful!! Congrats on your new Bal!
So, the outlets are still carrying new Bbags from the discontinued lines?!

Thanks hun!

Yes, it appears they have items from previous seasons. The SA that was assisting me mentioned that they were starting to run out of the city bags and the neo classics will be coming in soon. There were more small and mini size city bag compared to regular size. I also saw a metallic edge. I heard the location I went to had the papier totes several months ago but I didn’t see any on display anymore when I was there.

Oh wow so pretty! I would love to have a new B bag too! Can you share where u have purchased it please?

Yesterday was my b-day, so I treated myself to a little big something.
Been lusting after a Work for a while now and then this crossed my path. "O" tag, so it should be Murier. One of the corners is a bit banged up, but maybe it won't be so bad after all. We'll see when she gets here. The price was way to good to pass up :graucho:
View attachment 5409774View attachment 5409775
Beautiful color !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Been lusting after a Work for a while now and then this crossed my path. "O" tag, so it should be Murier. One of the corners is a bit banged up, but maybe it won't be so bad after all. We'll see when she gets here. The price was way to good to pass up :graucho:
Happy belated Birthday!!! Such a beautiful colour!!

Superb!! Happy birthday!