MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

Well, 3rd bag in a month…it’s been a crazy month. I got 3 bags that have been on my hunting list for years and for great prices!!! The consensus is that this is a Rouge Theatre City. It was listed as fair condition but it looks pretty great to me…just the handles are very warmed and the inside could use a lint roll and wipe out. The red is really difficult to photograph to show the color accurately. It’s probably most accurate in the group shots attached.

Also attaching pics of her with her other City sisters! I just love the colors together! I have to say that the Marigold has the best leather of the group but still isn’t quite as good as my Vert Fonce Weekender…..View attachment 5429529

I am going to be coming back to drool over this pic in particular many times in the near future, I can tell. What an absolutely STUNNING collection of Bal cities you have :nuts::love:

Well, 3rd bag in a month…it’s been a crazy month. I got 3 bags that have been on my hunting list for years and for great prices!!! The consensus is that this is a Rouge Theatre City. It was listed as fair condition but it looks pretty great to me…just the handles are very warmed and the inside could use a lint roll and wipe out. The red is really difficult to photograph to show the color accurately. It’s probably most accurate in the group shots attached.

Also attaching pics of her with her other City sisters! I just love the colors together! I have to say that the Marigold has the best leather of the group but still isn’t quite as good as my Vert Fonce Weekender…..View attachment 5429525View attachment 5429526View attachment 5429528View attachment 5429529View attachment 5429530
I feel like you've picked the pretties shade of each of these colors... They're gorgeous! :faint:

I’ve wanted a pair of Triple S sneakers for the longest time, since they were first launched, but the colours were never the right ones and I couldn’t stomach their insane retail prices. Usually if they went on sale, the sizes would run out so quickly that I’d never get a look in.

But when I was trawling the Mr Porter sale this past week, I was thrilled to find a pair in the perfect greige shade, and they were marked down by 40% AND they had a pair in my size!

I’m so in love with them!

48BAFA19-6917-4209-9C31-CFE37783D472.jpeg01F89A08-BD56-4A92-AC36-B2AA366565DE.jpeg37DB5063-9441-4E64-A7D4-C2F1B543E84E.jpeg5CBD72BD-F0BE-4B55-B9CB-34870A172E34.jpeg4B7878EF-A1BD-4486-8A96-01F19EDB8F14.jpegB142BE9A-3DBE-4C32-9E77-2BAE59B049FC.jpegB8C1708D-5DD8-4778-8C70-A452A12B10DE.jpeg

When I opened the dustbag I was completely floored by this very rich purple. Didn't expect that. And the HW really pops, so awesome! Lots of space and the handles can fit on my shoulder. I have to keep this bag. Here's hoping the color won't fade with regular use, though. Heard that's a problem with lots of the purples. We'll see.
Sadly, that is true .. make sure to keep it out of direct sunlight!!

It's been a hot minute since a got a new Bal. :lol:

2002 F/W Marron First in Monk leather. :heart: :love:

This is my first ever bag in Monk leather. Does anyone know if I can condition it the same way as my other Balenciaga bags?

View attachment 5427396View attachment 5427397View attachment 5427398View attachment 5427399

Compared to my Marron city from 2004.
Fayden, this one is killing me because I almost hit the BIN and then saw it was gone! Glad it went to someone who will appreciate it.

Don’t treat the Monk leather like “regular” leather, it should be treated more like suede, so a light brushing is how you treat it.

Wicked jealous on this one!

Reactions: fayden
Fayden, this one is killing me because I almost hit the BIN and then saw it was gone! Glad it went to someone who will appreciate it.

Don’t treat the Monk leather like “regular” leather, it should be treated more like suede, so a light brushing is how you treat it.

Wicked jealous on this one!

Ahhhh thank you! Did not know it's more like suede. Will give it a brushing then. Thanks!

Hopefully there will be one for you too! I'll keep an eye out.

Reactions: fayden