MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

Reactions: fayden
Old-school Monk has an amazing tactile feel to it. Slightly thicker from what I remember when I had a black First a long time ago. Another one of those Oldies I’d love to re-buy again.

I’ve never seen one with that darker brown though and another fab addition to @fayden collection of yummy Bal bags. Truly drool-worthy. :wtf:

Edited to add: I didn’t use any leather conditioner to mine. Left it alone and it was a joy to carry. Maybe another collector here can advise about how to care/condition Monk leather.

Old-school Monk has an amazing tactile feel to it. Slightly thicker from what I remember when I had a black First a long time ago. Another one of those Oldies I’d love to re-buy again.

I’ve never seen one with that darker brown though and another fab addition to @fayden collection of yummy Bal bags. Truly drool-worthy. :wtf:

Edited to add: I didn’t use any leather conditioner to mine. Left it alone and it was a joy to carry. Maybe another collector here can advise about how to care/condition Monk leather.

I'm very curious about conditioning the bag. The leather does seem thicker.

Well, 3rd bag in a month…it’s been a crazy month. I got 3 bags that have been on my hunting list for years and for great prices!!! The consensus is that this is a Rouge Theatre City. It was listed as fair condition but it looks pretty great to me…just the handles are very warmed and the inside could use a lint roll and wipe out. The red is really difficult to photograph to show the color accurately. It’s probably most accurate in the group shots attached.

Also attaching pics of her with her other City sisters! I just love the colors together! I have to say that the Marigold has the best leather of the group but still isn’t quite as good as my Vert Fonce Weekender…..6A7FC8DF-E70A-4187-A38B-C5CFF6584AE9.jpeg12B041BA-45CB-468F-8073-CEDDD8CB5A8E.jpeg343EEA4E-C59C-4C3D-8312-5B095B2FB361.jpeg5072D6B5-72D0-47D6-9E5D-78DE3CA17B7A.jpegA75B748B-2F18-456B-AC30-9027ADE41DA7.jpeg