MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green
(the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :smile:

I LOVE the picture of all of your MBMJ babies together! I'm thinking I definitely need something in MINK too! The Parrot Green is a really pretty color- I have a green Venetia and it is a surprisingly neutral color!

Anonymous13 said:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :smile:

Wow that's a lot of MbMJ bags in a month!!! Congrats!

Thank you!! I wore it out today and I just loved it. :heart:

Here are a few modeling pics :smile:

7168096965_944cc0e975.jpg
7168113439_d1f87ff0ac.jpg
7353323614_f0ac9c8b0b.jpg

What a lovely bag. You look great in it.

If you don't mind asking me, how much did it cost? I'm eyeing a Trish and hope to find a good deal :smile:

What a lovely bag. You look great in it.

If you don't mind asking me, how much did it cost? I'm eyeing a Trish and hope to find a good deal :smile:

Thank you! I'm so happy with it. :smile:

It's hard to believe, but I actually won it for around $140, including shipping on ebay! I ended up having to pay $40 when it was delivered though :sad:. But it was still an amazing deal, since it was in perfect condition! I hope you find the perfect Trish! Good luck! :biggrin:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green

Do you love Mink? I am debating getting a PTTM Natasha in Mink and just curious what you think about the color/leather? Thanks. :smile:

scoobiesmomma said:
Do you love Mink? I am debating getting a PTTM Natasha in Mink and just curious what you think about the color/leather? Thanks. :smile:

I lovvvve Mink. This is the first time i've bought two bags in one color - a small and a large :smile: its the perfect lavender-ish gray- id say definitely cool toned. Did you see my post of the Francesca with nail polish? If you haven't seen Mink in person that might help you get an idea as to color.

IMO/E the leather is stellar quality. Much better than some of the stuff I was seeing in last season's bags (blush, blossom, etc). That said, isn't PTTM made from lamb skin? If I'm remembering that correctly, the leather and color might be slightly different. HTH!

I lovvvve Mink. This is the first time i've bought two bags in one color - a small and a large :smile: its the perfect lavender-ish gray- id say definitely cool toned. Did you see my post of the Francesca with nail polish? If you haven't seen Mink in person that might help you get an idea as to color.

IMO/E the leather is stellar quality. Much better than some of the stuff I was seeing in last season's bags (blush, blossom, etc). That said, isn't PTTM made from lamb skin? If I'm remembering that correctly, the leather and color might be slightly different. HTH!

Yes, I think PTTM leather is different. It looks much smoother than typical MbMJ leathers. After realizing that, I'm a little leery to purchase the PTTM Natasha as I love the yummy, lush pebbles on the MbMJ bags! I did see your comparison with the NP's after I had posted my original message as well! That was very helpful! I think Mink is such a cool color, neutral with a little pop. I'm definitely going to have to invest in a piece of Mink leather, now to just figure out which one!!?? Thanks for all your help! :smile: