MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi MJ lovers! we start a new purchases thread each month (or 2 months) over in the Rebecca Minkoff Subforum where everyone shares their new purchases for that month(s)! Thought it'd be a great idea on here as well since i often have a hard time keeping up with reveals of all the gorgeous new MJ's and MBMJ's on here - this way everyone can see what gorgeous new bags u bought and not miss any of them!! :biggrin:

READY...SET....SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

2. #2 May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
    I've bought quite a few new things recently!

[​IMG]

Too Hot to Handle Hobo in black w/silver hardware
    Eazy iPad Case
    Pretty Nylon Make up pouch
    Stardust Universal Case
    Preppy Nylon Camera Bag
    Pretty Nylon Pink pouch (this isn't new, I don't know why it's in the photo. Ditto my keys!)
    Eazy Key Pouch
    Eazy Zip-Around Wallet
    MBMJ Train Case (this is not new, but it's new to me)

3. oh my!! great purchases fifi!! :woohoo:

4. btw, just got my first MBMJ in the mail yesterday.... PICS TO COME!!! :woot:

5. Amazing collection! I love the hobo so much.

I will do mine in a few weeks once what I bought ships out ;)

6. Congrats on your first MBMJ I can't wait to see pics!!

7. she's here!!!

MBMJ cream groovee with brushed silver (pewter) hardware and cotton floral lining!!! :woot: i love love love this combo!!!

IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0007.jpg
  8. i love MJ leather.... smooshy and buttery!! and now... mod shots!! please excuse the PJ's!! :p

the end. thanks for letting me share!! i'm sooo excited to start carrying her!

IMG_0004.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0006.jpg IMG_0013.jpg
  9. so cute!! congrats on all of your new purchases! :woohoo:

10. cee, I love it! Love the color, love the shape on you, looove the lining, so perfect!! :love: I want a Groovee too!

11. Wow, it looks great on you! I love the combo too and that lining is so so pretty!!!! Congrats again!!

12. thanks girl!! :ghi5: you're too sweet! this bag was my first MBMJ crush and now i finally have one in my handbag collection! one is all u need (right?) :p u should totally get one too!! hehe it's such a classic shape. i think this is one of the earlier editions since it has the brushed silver hw and cotton lining. the newer versions have a nylon lining with the all-over MBMJ print and the cream color only comes with light gold (from doing my MBMJ research lol - i'm such a nerdo when it comes to bags!! haha)

13. thanks tc!! :biggrin:

aww thanks preppy!! :hugs: she's in amazing condition too! got her from a wonderful fellow tPF'er :biggrin:

14. Just bought my very first designer handbag on my own (technically the first was a Cole Haan tote, gift from Mom for bday). I was recently accepted to grad school after a very difficult year and got a $100 a week raise at work, PLUS there was the Shopbop sale. So I thought it was the perfect time to purchase it. I've wanted it for over 2 years and its a classic that will never go out of style :biggrin:. Can't wait for it to arrive!

15. I totally cheated on Rebecca today, wink wink! My first true love is Marc though. Found this beauty today at Nordie's sale for $195 vs. $368 regular! I love the vibrant pop of color, which really is more of a bright Kelly green irl (color = fresh grass). This pic looks more like the new parrot green. This makes a total of 4 bags now from MBMJ for me, woohoo!

[​IMG]