MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
Hi MJ lovers! we start a new purchases thread each month (or 2 months) over in the Rebecca Minkoff Subforum where everyone shares their new purchases for that month(s)! Thought it'd be a great idea on here as well since i often have a hard time keeping up with reveals of all the gorgeous new MJ's and MBMJ's on here - this way everyone can see what gorgeous new bags u bought and not miss any of them!! :biggrin:

READY...SET....SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

I've bought quite a few new things recently!

Too Hot to Handle Hobo in black w/silver hardware
Eazy iPad Case
Pretty Nylon Make up pouch
Stardust Universal Case
Preppy Nylon Camera Bag
Pretty Nylon Pink pouch (this isn't new, I don't know why it's in the photo. Ditto my keys!)
Eazy Key Pouch
Eazy Zip-Around Wallet
MBMJ Train Case (this is not new, but it's new to me)

Last edited:
I've bought quite a few new things recently!

Too Hot to Handle Hobo in black w/silver hardware
Eazy iPad Case
Pretty Nylon Make up pouch
Stardust Universal Case
Preppy Nylon Camera Bag
Pretty Nylon Pink pouch (this isn't new, I don't know why it's in the photo. Ditto my keys!)
Eazy Key Pouch
Eazy Zip-Around Wallet
MBMJ Train Case (this is not new, but it's new to me)

oh my!! great purchases fifi!! :woohoo:

she's here!!!

MBMJ cream groovee with brushed silver (pewter) hardware and cotton floral lining!!! :woot: i love love love this combo!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,662
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,676
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,655
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,661
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,656
i love MJ leather.... smooshy and buttery!! and now... mod shots!! please excuse the PJ's!! :P

the end. thanks for letting me share!! i'm sooo excited to start carrying her!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,653
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,663
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,699
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,647
cee, I love it! Love the color, love the shape on you, looove the lining, so perfect!! :love: I want a Groovee too!

thanks girl!! :ghi5: you're too sweet! this bag was my first MBMJ crush and now i finally have one in my handbag collection! one is all u need (right?) :P u should totally get one too!! hehe it's such a classic shape. i think this is one of the earlier editions since it has the brushed silver hw and cotton lining. the newer versions have a nylon lining with the all-over MBMJ print and the cream color only comes with light gold (from doing my MBMJ research lol - i'm such a nerdo when it comes to bags!! haha)

Just bought my very first designer handbag on my own (technically the first was a Cole Haan tote, gift from Mom for bday). I was recently accepted to grad school after a very difficult year and got a $100 a week raise at work, PLUS there was the shopbop sale. So I thought it was the perfect time to purchase it. I've wanted it for over 2 years and its a classic that will never go out of style :biggrin:. Can't wait for it to arrive!

I totally cheated on Rebecca today, wink wink! My first true love is Marc though. Found this beauty today at Nordie's sale for $195 vs. $368 regular! I love the vibrant pop of color, which really is more of a bright Kelly green irl (color = fresh grass). This pic looks more like the new parrot green. This makes a total of 4 bags now from MBMJ for me, woohoo!

3b8ed716.jpg