May I proudly introduce...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first (and probably only -hhaaaa till now!) vintage 40 cm Birkin in marron.

She aged in dignity, nevertheless the leather is quite dry, but after a treatment with Burgol she started shining again - have to repeat that a few times, especially on the side(s).

I am constantly carrying her around and starring at her :smile:

imageshack.com/i/po3w7ipop
    imageshack.com/i/pokwoaPFp

2. Can't see any pictures. Could please re attach so we can all see this beauty.

3. I can't:sad: purseforum says, that the files aren't valid (but they are jpgs?)
    Thought I had a brilliant idea linking to imageshack:sad:

Have to think about it

4. It works on my iPad but they are v small! Would be lovely to see a larger version :smile:

5. I was able to click on the link but the photos are small. Your B looks great and congrats. The first one is always special.

6. I am sorry that the pictures as so small:sad:

I copied one out of my FB acount, so I hoepe that one will be inserted.

Attached Files:

7. Congrats.

8. She is beautiful; i hope you have many many years of enjoyment!

9. Lovely, congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. did you polish her yourself with Burgol ?

12. Congrats! The bag is stunning! Love it!

13. Congrats! May I know what leather this is - wondering what Burgol goes on what type of leather

14. Hi, I couldn't quote all of you , so I am going to write my answers without quotations:

I was told, that this was courchevel, the bag is C (1999). I applied Burgol by myself, yes, but had a talk to a leather expert before.
    It worked out quite fine but I had a few "eeeks" moments applying Burgol- first it gets sticky, but that is only a few minutes, than it does miracles.

Living in Europe we do not have access to the products recommended here, so I had to work with available products!

Thank you for your nice words and compliments! I am soooo proud of her!