May i present you my blue family : counting 4 members!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you asked for a blue family shot, so here it is. :love:
    I love all balenciaga blues. Now, I have two blue bags : a 05 Teal work my HG and the latest : a 08 turquoise day :yahoo:
    & Two blue accessories : a 06 Blue India portefeuille and & 08 sky blue make up :yahoo:
    I hope my blue family will keep growing... euh... well, i said i'd stop after this SB MU, until the A/W collection. :crybaby:

Attached Files:

2. some more pics.;)

Attached Files:

3. I love your Blue Family ... great colors, so jealous!

4. thanks sweetpurple. the color of all 4 blues are much more beautiful IRL, the lighting was really bad today, no sun here.

5. Great blues! Love your "family"

6. delmilano..I adore your Teal Work,is GORGEOUS:love:... :drool:.. :drool:..:drool:!!!!
    And your turquoise day:wtf:??Without words...I want one:hysteric:!!!!

CONGRATS on your fab accessories:heart: too!!!

Thank you Soooooo MUCH for sharing:flowers:!!!!

7. i love all the different shades! what a great little family

8. fabulous!

9. Thanks delmilano. :flowers:I love your Teal Work.:tup:

10. Beautiful collection of blues!

11. Oooooh :drool: i love blue bbags!!! Congrats :yahoo:, i love them all!

12. Beautiful blues!

13. love your blue family! :smile:

14. Yes, I agree the Bal blues are the best. I have 5 bbags, 3 of which are blue. I love the color blue. Beautiful blue family!

15. LOVE your blue collection!!:love: Bal blues rock!!:yes: Congrats!!:tender::heart: