May I introduce.........

The cutest reveal ever, teddies! I am totally crazy about teddy-bears as well - I don't know if you remember me buying three Mulberry-bears last year(cost me a small fortune, lol!) Ooh, almost forgot about the bag...Alexa in ?

Gregory says he's enjoyed his visit everso much and he's looking forward to playing the game with the nice ladies again. I've told him he'll have a long wait!!

Thanks for your patience with Gregory and for the lovely comments for Alexa. I wish I could put the smell of the leather on here. It's so evident in this bag far more than any I've ever bought. I'm really thrilled with her and have to thank a certain someone for making my wish come true. I couldn't get Rat rats out of head after seeing her Bicester. She's every bit as special as I remembered and then some.

Yes, this is the oversized version. My oversized black buffalo is off to a new home very soon to make room on the shelf for this one.

I wish I'd listened more carefully when someone explained how to do multi quotes but I can't do it for the life of me!

Kris, I do remember those bears. How could we forget. They were lovely.
Jackie, yes, I've gone a bit overboard but I've sold quite a few bags and actually have less now than a couple of months ago.