May I introduce: me, my H-bags and matchy Items

firstclass1 - IMO 'match-matchy' is NOT boring, it's CLASSIC and personally I LOVE IT !!! :love:

Your outfits are beauuuuuuuutiful and I looooooooove them ALL !!!
And this is a perfect collection of Birkins, again loooooove them ALL !!!

Thank you for taking your time to share all the wonderful pics with us.
I have to go now but I'll be back to comment more (= compliment) :yes:
I just wanted to post a quick reply and congratulations on such stunning style! :cloud9:

attachment.php

firstclass1, I have always admired your action photos. Your bags are beautiful, but the way you carry them makes them look even better! All the looks are lovely. To quote Rod Stewart, "You wear it well".

OMG - I'm overwhelmed about your lovely, very nice comments and compliments THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH and also for your honest opinions, this means so much to me b/c you're the experts

Thank you ChocoGrace, Coldplaylover, mooks, pwecious_323, hermesmonkey, Kelly_Birkin, Sus, dear friend 'K' lovely64 (can't wait to see your first H-pic!!), hello2703, PennyD2911, Trocadero, rox_rocks, BlueGenes, ladyhermes, LVLOVER88, anez and docride:heart:

Darling "I" I am a bit nervous about posting an action pic of me when my Massai arrives...I will so look like the gal from the country,lol...but hey, there is room enough for all of us, right?:P It is not a competition but an eye candy thrill:drool: (and enabler,lol)

Kat:heart:

Last edited:
THANK YOU ALL for the VERY kind comments and compliments ladies :flowers: how can I thank you enough ? You're the BEST and I so appreciate to be here with you :tender:! I'm embarrassed over your warm words - thank you :love:

Dear Cal, tulip618, beaumonde, my dear and best friend Marie :heart:, mrssparkles, Ozzysmom, LVgirl888, daphne01, jp824, piperlu, Julide, smokycake, tnw, Ranag, jelts and dear 'P' fromparis (so glad to meet you here again!) :hugs:!