May I introduce: me, my H-bags and matchy Items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies and gents :smile: I'm quite new on the 'orange'-site, although I already posted a few times on some threads here. I just wanted make up for to introduce me, my current H-bags and matchy Items and wanted to ask for your opinion: is matchy-matchy is 'too mutch' or boring? What do you think ?

This is my current collection:

Birkin's 30cm in Black Togo w GHW; Chocolate Togo w PHW; Vermillion Swift w PHW and Blue Jean Togo w PHW - and only 1 Twilly (yet!)
    (I'll post action pics and pictures with my matchy clothes following!)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Black Togo 30cm w GHW:

[​IMG]

Chocolate Togo 30cm w PHW:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous bags! :tup:

4. I think you look great. Your birkins are all such neutrals that you could have switched any of your bags with your outfit and still look fine

5. matchy clothes to my Chocolate Togo and action pics with the Vermillion Swift ...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. I love this:

[​IMG]

7. More with the Vermillion Swift and then my last: the Blue Jean Togo !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Firstclass1, I think your bags are four of the best colors. I know some may think other reds would be more versatile, but obviously from your use of the other colors with your clothes vermilion is nothing you are afraid of, I've always loved it. :heart: You've got a great sense of style and your choices look great on you. The tones compliment each other and make for a calm and classic styling. :yes: :tup:
    jmho...of course!

9. the last ones with the Blue Jean Togo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. only one more of the BJ Togo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. I love love :love: this one! The detailing on the jacket is exquisite. :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

12. Thank you so much for the nice comments and your opinions - I so appreciate :flowers::love:

Many thanks the_lvlady, archangel, allanrvj and _bella_ (thank you so much dear!) :heart:

13. Really, really pretty and classic choices-thanks for sharing-you really know how to put a great outfit together and you look so effortlessly chic!:P

14. [​IMG]

Success written all over you! I love your style. :heart:

15. firstclass, you certainly are first class, you have a fabulous figure also. I really like each and every one of your outfit choice, very elegant and chic.
    Your Chanel jacket is stunning!!!