May I Humbly Have Any Info on a Bolide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree with all the comments - the bolide is a wonderful bag. As to rigid or slouchy - that is such a personal preference. I have each kind and like them both.

I always feel that the simpler the bag, the brighter the color can be. The bolide has such clean, classic lines that I like those with a pop of color.

G/L in your decision!

2. I'm also very interested in purchasing a bolide (actually, eventually, 2). I'd like a larger one in the mou style and a smaller one in the rigide style.

The first to be purchased will be the larger one. I would like the bag to be big enough for the handles to be carried on my shoulders (I'm not a strap wearer), but not so big to look like I'm carrying luggage (I'm a vertically challenged, petite 5'2"). In birkins, I wear 35s.

Colour is another thing I can't decide on. I'm drawn to blues like BdP and BB, but don't know how available they are. No indigo, as I have a birkin in this colour, and I'm extremely hesitant about black (too somber). Would a larger bag in a bright colour (reds, fuschia family) overpower me? I also am thinking about raisin or ebene. In other words, I just can't decide!

TIA for all your advice.