May I have your opinion please? :)

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I have this in the Burberry thread but I thought I would ask here too.

What do you think of this bag? Like it, love it, don't like it?

I would love your opinion!

Thank you so much!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412926583.264226.jpg

Lovely! Looks comfy to carry and practical for everyday use. The pop of yellow is a great way to add some cheery color to the wardrobe, let the season be summer, winter or something in between :smile:

Lovely! Looks comfy to carry and practical for everyday use. The pop of yellow is a great way to add some cheery color to the wardrobe, let the season be summer, winter or something in between :smile:

That's exactly why I like it. The check pattern is a bit boring in itself, but with the other colors it kinda takes the back seat and won't be the first (or only) thing you notice.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback. I thought the yellow and tan give it a bit of a fall, spring, and summer look. I like that its a bit different than your typical haymarket tote. :smile:

I like this 2nd one better. The highlight is more subdued.

Thank you!

Me too - the first one just looks too 'busy' even if you like the yellow - but if you like it then our opinions shouldn't matter.

Thanks! This is true :smile: for some reason, when I first look at it, I think it's too busy too, but then I keep looking and I love it lol. This will probably have to be an in person decision.

Last edited:
This one is lovely. The yellow compliments the whole look and doesn't scream for attention like the first one. Much classier in my opinion.

Thank you... One problem is I can't find the second one. I just wanted to see if it was the yellow in general.

I really appreciate your help though!

Last edited:
I like the second one better like my lovely 'Wudge' said ;)
The first one, the thick stripe that goes down the middle is too much.

Try emailing Burberry with the second one and asking them for their help?
If it's in stores, they should help you

I like the second one better like my lovely 'Wudge' said ;)
The first one, the thick stripe that goes down the middle is too much.

Try emailing Burberry with the second one and asking them for their help?
If it's in stores, they should help you

Thanks so much. Neither is actually in stores anymore, I missed this color, but thank you so much for the recommendation! :smile: