May I have your opinion on these two denim bags?

I will go against the grain here and say that although i love them both, i am totally in love with the first one and will be purchasing it this weekend!

I tried both on in the store, Although I think the Carly is beautiful, The Sig. Den. Stp. Tote looked better on me.....The bag is beautiful, the size is great,I just loved it so this is the one I wanted and my Hubby bought it for my birthday.........such a great bag, I have no regrets for choosing the denim bag over the Carly.............Either bag is a great choice!

baggirl, for sure one bag is bigger than the other, does that matter to you? have you tried these bags on in person because it DOES make a difference. and the bias is as you know...lots of girls love the carly here..including myself. i think you already have my opinion here hehehe.

Thanks so much everyone, for your input!

Aquablueness -- I haven't seen the Tote in person, and the size does matter to me. I was thinking that the Tote would be more functional for me, i.e. throwing a water bottle in there, book, etc.. as opposed to the Carly. I do love both shapes, and I do love either Denim fabric! Thanks for your reply!!