May I get some second opinions on my new (used) wallet?

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Last week when I was on a buying binge, I bought this wallet from a mypoupette seller on Ebay for a steal ($305). It looks okay to me, but just need some reassurance. I am very happy with it, for the price the condition is very good. :love:

Attachments

• lvwallet.JPG
    lvwallet.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 82
  • lvwallet2.JPG
    lvwallet2.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 70
  • lvwallet3.JPG
    lvwallet3.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 67
I think it's cute! It has some character. I took a peek at the LV store today and wasn't too impressed by some of their selection. So boring. The SA was pushing the Perf Speedy. It does look like a dog carrier in person!

Wow it looks great :smile:

Becca4277 said:
Last week when I was on a buying binge, I bought this wallet from a mypoupette seller on Ebay for a steal ($305). It looks okay to me, but just need some reassurance. I am very happy with it, for the price the condition is very good. :love:

I bought the same one and i :love: it!!Just a question:maybe it's just the pic,but it seems to me there is a small darker spot on the coins flap's vachetta,located in the middle of the flap,more or less.Mine has the same sign,but a lot darker,i think due to the closure button.Is there anything i could try to fix it or make it clearer?
Thanx a lot!!:wondering :shame: :amuse: :smile: