May I get some second opinions on my new (used) wallet?

1. Last week when I was on a buying binge, I bought this wallet from a mypoupette seller on eBay for a steal ($305). It looks okay to me, but just need some reassurance. I am very happy with it, for the price the condition is very good. :love:

lvwallet.JPG lvwallet2.JPG lvwallet3.JPG
  2. Forgot to add; I will be selling my LV mono vintage wallet on the Marketplace if anyone is interested. ;)

3. It is very pretty and I think that was a good price too!;)

4. I think it's cute! It has some character. I took a peek at the LV store today and wasn't too impressed by some of their selection. So boring. The SA was pushing the Perf Speedy. It does look like a dog carrier in person!

5. Wow it looks great :smile:

6. Very pretty.

7. i really love it, congrats :smile:

8. I love the wallet. Enjoy.

9. Very cute and great deal!

10. I bought the same one and i :love: it!!Just a question:maybe it's just the pic,but it seems to me there is a small darker spot on the coins flap's vachetta,located in the middle of the flap,more or less.Mine has the same sign,but a lot darker,i think due to the closure button.Is there anything i could try to fix it or make it clearer?
    Thanx a lot!!:wondering :shame: :amuse: :smile:

11. you got a great deal on a limited edition. it's very pretty.

12. very nice.

13. Beautiful! Congrats.

14. Congrats!! The wallet is in great condition, very cute and you got it for a killer deal!

15. Cute wallet! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice