May be another fraud for France!!! beware

Tor

Mar 11, 2007
Hi
I sold this item on Ebay 260266999577 to seller "aureliezorina" on July 31 and shipped EMS with tracking number EC 939 226 129 US 1 days after he paid.
This Monday, I got paypal dispute state that the France's Custom destroyed my bag and fine the buyer for $100. Right after I got this dispute I checked the tracking number via www.usps.com. It show that the item was delivered :cursing:. I called usps and ask for information. The girl who answer my phone recommended me to check with www.chronopost.com using the same tracking number. It show more detail for this shipping. Now I know that he has to pay custom fee. What's a crook. He file dispute for practically nothing. Is that call internet fraud? Do anyone know that France has some gov. devisions who can take care this guy? Please help.
PS. sorry for my Eng.
Thanks
Tor

Copy the tracking info over to Paypal so they can see the item is held at customs and has not been destroyed. As for the money he has to pay to customs, well it is his own responsibility when buying overseas.

Customs will not destroy anything which is not proven to be fake ( I hope this is a genuine item we are talking about)! The guy is probably just pissed he has to pay import and wants to get it back form you this way (Jerk).

You should call the customs department in France and see if they have still got the bag. If they do then Paypal will side with you as it is the customers issue not wanting to pick it up and pay for it.

Yes It authentic per www.caroldiva.com . I have to ask for her written statement ($35 :cursing:) and I already faxed all the documents (letter from carol, shipping label, print out from usps, print out from chronopost) to Paypal, I know I can win but I am so mad. Just need to vent here and some recommend to deal with this kinds of person.
Thanks
Tor

I can imagine, i would be fuming too!!!
Unfortunately ebay seems to have become a playground to some buyers..
Scary that the person actually thought to get away with this...

Seems you have covered all your bases, i know it is tempting to send a nasty little email to the @#%^$ but just wait till you have won the dispute hahaha

Ahh my bag went missing in France.. the tracking system was rubbish just said that it was processing throught the Network in France. Anyway the buyer put a claim in and Paypal took my money in to holding even though I provided tracking. I had to claim my money back through Insurance. I forgot to claim back my ebay fees which was about £10 now its too late... I wonder if the seller did get the bag...... I never know

**Update** eBay seller ALERT and MUST READ
I just got massege from PAYPAL that Paypal ask buyer to ship item back to me with full refund!!!!! Here what was happen to me the same with this guy " You can imagine I called Paypal right away to see what was up!!
So here it is-- strait from a SUPERVISORS MOUTH - IT IS CURRENT PAYPAL POLICY TO GRANT ALL SNAD REFUNDS REGARDLESS OF EVIDENCE-EVIDENCE DOES NOT MATTER AND THE WHOLE PROCESS IS FOR PR ONLY! "

quote from this thread
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=520002095&tstart=0&mod=1219525936343

The suppervisor don't even read the my documents. When I point out about the destroyed product by france custom. She just notice that it is a liar from buyer according to usps.com and Chronopost.com. She even said that I do not have to provide any proofs to paypal as an agreement when paypal involve all SNAD must end up 2 ways.
1. Buyer keep the item at their will
2. Buyer return the item with full refund.

God bless us all
Tor

oh my god! I just forwarded this link to everyone I know who sells on ebay. Unf**king-believable, are you kidding me?? So, we are forced into returns now due to buyer's remorse...ugh. This sickens me. Don't they realize this is going to drive up fraud and just WHO does eat the cost for shipping and FVF after a buyer gets his full refund? What the hell is wrong w/ eba* & p*ypal?? Okay, as a powerseller I'm absolutely frightened. I can't believe they want to gear it more towards a retail arena! I heard on another thread that they are pushing 30 day BIN listings and want to do away with auctions. F*ckin s*it, it's time for me to get out cuz I don't know how it could get any worse. I'm so surprised to hear myself say it too b/c for so long I have been supportive.

Here the evident I do have
1. Authentication letter from Carol
2. Shipping label with Tracking number
3. Tracking result from www.usps.com
4. Tracking result from http://www.chronopost.com/en (I don't know this website untill USPS rep. told me) It show more detail than the USPS (you can try and check my tracking number).
I still lost the case. The supervisor didn't look at them. She said when Paypal got involve all SNAD must subject to returned to seller to protect seller from charge back from credit card:cursing:.
ladyisobel Please let me know what more evedent do I need?

WOW!!! what's a day to me.
Now buyer ask me for return shipping address. When I ask for the destroyed bag He said He got it with him and Custom come to his house fine him $100 and destroy it:shocked:. I know this is a bag lies for sure coz according to France embassy suspected LV item will be hold by custom and send it to LV to determine that it is fake or not. If it is fake It will be destroy by LV.
Do you think LV will be nice enough to send the destroy bag to the buyer?
Here I come LOST MONEY and get the DESTROY as a result