May 8th Barneys!!! What shoes will you wear?

Food/snack/coffee before and/or after sounds good. Okay, I'm convinced to take a full day off and have a fun 'shoe social'... :wlae:

Yes! This will be awesome!!! I'm going to get buy my flight tonight/tomorrow, but most likely I will be flying in that morning... hopefully I'll only fall in love with one pair, so I can do a little shopping around town too!

ps I wonder if he'll go to his store that day to check it out... maybe we could all head over there after the signing too!? idk - I'm too excited already and this is exactly a month away!

so i just called barneys bh and they said they arent getting any new stuff before the cl meet. Thats weird eh?

:wtf: Yes this is weird... Maybe they just don't know what they are in for.... I'll probably bring a pair to get signed, just in case! All I need is a spare Barney's bag... anyone have an extra??

^^Yes we should head over to the boutique too and see what they have!! Do you need the barneys shopping bag? If so I have a bunch so I can bring an extra one for you.

i am searching for a pair i can bring its just so hard to find really colorful 70mm ones. If anyone sees something bright anywhere in 70mm (vp's np's or wedges) please pm me

what time is everyone going?! and how long in advance can they hold shoes? i am DYING for a pair of anemones... just for him to sign and be pretty and look at. kind of like art?? :smile: