May 2023 Purchases

Happy May all! I should have posted in April, but since this arrived at the end of the April I think May posting is fine. I bought a somewhat impractical, but totally loved little bag. I broke my hard rule of not buying something that would not hold my phone. But the leather and the color and the bag just blew that rule right out the window.

Re-introducing (posted in EU thread) my Wisteria micro vanity bag. I have plenty of bigger bags and this little one will be perfect for errands or a night out. The color is a real chameleon, truly soft lilac, but also pinkish and the shimmer is gorgeous. It’s also very soft and smells heavenly. I haven’t yet removed the plastic from the mirror but that slot does hold cards if you wish (thanks to Bumbles for her question, thought it might be helpful to know). There was a mix-up in shipping the lagoon to me first, and it was kind of fun to see that gorgeous blue green, but it was exchanged because Wisteria was it.

i included 2 WIMB pics, in one I put a guerensy H cardholder, 2 Calvi H card holders, a Bastia H coin holder and an LV PO. The other one has a mini-Bearn H wallet, AirPods Pro, a small sundry box, lip medex and a lipstick and keys. It truly holds lots more than I thought - and no Tetris, you can see everything in one layer.

I’ve been loving everyone‘s pics of the wisteria and lagoon wallets and card holders and nano speedy and micro vanities. This leather in these cw’s are really stunning! I was glad to get it as I probably only want the key pouch from BTP and for once no other upcoming bags! My wallet heaves a sigh of relief :flowers:

Ps the chain is 40“ long, I added an 8” extender so I could wear it crossbody as I’m taller.

8CFFF0C8-81E7-42CD-A188-EACDE26C9155.jpeg

72DCF504-23BC-4F30-93EA-49CDD82E2D22.jpeg

50E466CB-BDBF-4103-8E00-D8321EC513AC.jpeg

0397C66A-7B72-4851-BEEA-99AEFEE4965F.jpeg

8A3B08FF-7A3D-47F0-9CA9-04CC85D010FC.jpeg

32F4A183-A6B8-4363-A7C5-739DACFFF44E.jpeg

Happy May all! I should have posted in April, but since this arrived at the end of the April I think May posting is fine. I bought a somewhat impractical, but totally loved little bag. I broke my hard rule of not buying something that would not hold my phone. But the leather and the color and the bag just blew that rule right out the window.

Re-introducing (posted in EU thread) my Wisteria micro vanity bag. I have plenty of bigger bags and this little one will be perfect for errands or a night out. The color is a real chameleon, truly soft lilac, but also pinkish and the shimmer is gorgeous. It’s also very soft and smells heavenly. I haven’t yet removed the plastic from the mirror but that slot does hold cards if you wish (thanks to Bumbles for her question, thought it might be helpful to know). There was a mix-up in shipping the lagoon to me first, and it was kind of fun to see that gorgeous blue green, but it was exchanged because Wisteria was it.

i included 2 WIMB pics, in one I put a guerensy H cardholder, 2 Calvi H card holders, a Bastia H coin holder and an LV PO. The other one has a mini-Bearn H wallet, AirPods Pro, a small sundry box, lip medex and a lipstick and keys. It truly holds lots more than I thought - and no Tetris, you can see everything in one layer.

I’ve been loving everyone‘s pics of the wisteria and lagoon wallets and card holders and nano speedy and micro vanities. This leather in these cw’s are really stunning! I was glad to get it as I probably only want the key pouch from BTP and for once no other upcoming bags! My wallet heaves a sigh of relief :flowers:

Ps the chain is 40“ long, I added an 8” extender so I could wear it crossbody as I’m taller.

View attachment 5774862

View attachment 5774865

View attachment 5774867

View attachment 5774868

View attachment 5774871

View attachment 5774872
I love the color of the pink!!

• Love
Reactions: GAN and DrTr

View attachment 5774862

View attachment 5774865

View attachment 5774867

View attachment 5774868

View attachment 5774871

View attachment 5774872

Congrats on this lilac beauty T :smile:. Such a special piece — a color and the shimmer that LV doesn’t do often enough. And it looks like it fits a lot for a micro bag. I :heart: both this color and the lagoon color and so wished they made a Speedy 20 (or PM although will surely be too pricey for me :lol:). I am glad this cutie can work for you on many fun short outings. I love how you pick the best bags (that you can actually use too!) in your favorite pink/purple colors. Looking forward to seeing this little beauty in action soon :smile:.

Congrats on this lilac beauty T :smile:. Such a special piece — a color and the shimmer that LV doesn’t do often enough. And it looks like it fits a lot for a micro bag. I :heart: both this color and the lagoon color and so wished they made a Speedy 20 (or PM although will surely be too pricey for me :lol:). I am glad this cutie can work for you on many fun short outings. I love how you pick the best bags (that you can actually use too!) in your favorite pink/purple colors. Looking forward to seeing this little beauty in action soon :smile:.
Thanks so much, you lovely kind friend! I so wish they had made a few bigger bags in this lovely leather, I agree I think a speedy 20 would have been perfect. I love your support for my purple pink obsession. :P I do have black bags and blue ones and some prints that I love, but my eye always goes to purple and pink. And LV for the first time in awhile has been doing some purple. Hope you are having a lovely week!:flowers:

View attachment 5774862

View attachment 5774865

View attachment 5774867

View attachment 5774868

View attachment 5774871

View attachment 5774872
Congratulations @DrTr. That is so frickin cute :heart: Forget rules lol. Enjoy wearing her in good health and happiness:hugs: