May 2023 Chanel purchases

My husband managed to track down my perfect pink! It’s my little pop of colour that my collection was lacking. Sydney boutique. :girlsigh:

View attachment 5790574
What a beautiful shade of pink. It's so happy and elegant. The heart details are really nice. You've got yourself a very collaborative and tasteful husband. The rest of us have to do the shopping ourselves! Hahaha. :heart: :smile: :heart:

I got this stunning beauty yesterday from Fashionphile. I remember first seeing pictures of this bag here on TPF in 2018, but they sold in a flash and I was too late to find one. So I was very happy to find it at Fashionfile in excellent condition.
It is a size small, with iridescent stingray. View attachment 5790663
G O R G E O U S !!

I got this stunning beauty yesterday from Fashionphile. I remember first seeing pictures of this bag here on TPF in 2018, but they sold in a flash and I was too late to find one. So I was very happy to find it at Fashionfile in excellent condition.
It is a size small, with iridescent stingray. View attachment 5790663
This is gorgeous and I don't even own a boy bag! Never sell this beauty. :smile:

What a beautiful shade of pink. It's so happy and elegant. The heart details are really nice. You've got yourself a very collaborative and tasteful husband. The rest of us have to do the shopping ourselves! Hahaha. :heart: :smile: :heart:
Thank you so much. It’s a special anniversary gift. Yes I love the little Coco heart name too. Haha I think he also now enjoys the process just as much as I do! And I also think he receives better customer service than I do… but that’s another story!! :amuse: