May 2023 Chanel purchases

This is absolutely adorable! :loveeyes: Congrats on your new beauty! If you don’t mind me asking, how mini is this mini? :giggle: I haven’t been keeping up with Chanel’s collections recently and haven’t seen this one before. Trying to visualize just how small she really is. TIA! :heart:
thank you! the dimension is 8.25'' * 6'' * 1.5'' and it looks about the same size as my mini reissue - maybe a bit taller but slimmer, but more flexible since it's lambskin so it can fit all my essentials easily. and it's from 23P so a couple of seasons ago.

• Love
Reactions: Classy&Fab
IMG_8347.jpeg
IMG_8348.jpeg
So excited to share that I’ve finally added a black rectangle mini to my collection! While my dream mini is in caviar leather with silver hardware, I wasn’t willing to pay double second hand and originally purchased in medium which I still love. Since I have that combo in medium, I’m happy to add to my collection in lambskin with light gold hardware. It has taken forever to find, so I’m a happy girl today! It had just arrived 5 minutes before I stopped in unexpectedly. Love how that happens. Thanks for letting me share.

thank you! the dimension is 8.25'' * 6'' * 1.5'' and it looks about the same size as my mini reissue - maybe a bit taller but slimmer, but more flexible since it's lambskin so it can fit all my essentials easily. and it's from 23P so a couple of seasons ago.
That is SO helpful; thank you! :heart: That’s actually bigger than I was expecting. My mini reissue is the perfect size for me (and actually on the larger size than the super-mini mini bags I usually carry!:giggle:), so love that this is similar. I may have to add this to the wishlist to try to hunt down…:giggle:

• Love
Reactions: itrar
After purchasing the beige dad ugly NOT so ugly sandals, some good TPF friends made me realized that I was missing a rhinestone so the lovely and great CA helped me tracked another pair in black as the beige were no longer available in my size, very happy with them as I think this pair color combo is prettier in person than pictures. Posting here in May as I received them yesterday, Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_1653.jpeg