May 2021 Purchases!

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
It's May and starting another thread for reveal posts! Still waiting for the Fruits Edit for this year's Paula's Ibiza collection to release in June so I don't think I would be able to contribute to this thread, but never say never!

Reactions: mi.kay
Starting my month with 3 small Loewe purchases! Here they are...

First, a pair of butterfly sunglasses for everyday use
20210501_200848.jpg

Next, the Paula's Ibiza small parrot pouch. One side is black, one side is white. Lined in the herringbone cotton material same as their dustbag.
20210501_201324.jpg
20210501_201315.jpg

20210501_201219.jpg

Lastly, the square basket bag that has been pretty much sold out in my country. Managed to get one because of a lovely SA!
I placed the parrot pouch inside the basket bag.
20210501_202129.jpg

This is how the small pouch looks like inside
20210501_202011.jpg

For reference next to my 6 month old small puzzle.
20210501_202547.jpg

Just when I said I won't be contributing to this thread... Well at least I wasn't the one buying these items, just sharing what my partner got. Haha.

He bought the large slit tote after trying it on the previous time we were at the boutique:
16616F44-43CE-4D39-8B37-621CBB5F2718.jpeg
Then also bought the octopus bag as a "bag charm" for the slit tote:
C59A1E7A-74EF-487E-A3ED-944266FEECE8.jpeg
His SA also gifted a pretty unique gift from the Paula's Ibiza collection:
DCB5E3B9-1708-4215-844D-967CFB0EE3DD.jpeg
A reusable mask in the lunar calendar design of this year's capsule collection! The instruction says good for up to 50 washes so this freebie is actually on par with what some of the other luxury houses are selling as a product! Pretty impressed and hopefully can get another one when we check out the Fruits Edit in June...

Finally purchased a preloved small puzzle in sand/mink this morning! But now I hear SSense is having their sale soon (private sale started today)... I live in Canada where a new small puzzle is over $4000 after tax so we’ll see what the sale price is! I read a thread where someone bought a new tan small puzzle for $2200 last year from SSense so if it’s anywhere near the $2500 mark I’ll return the preloved and buy new lol.

Finally purchased a preloved small puzzle in sand/mink this morning! But now I hear SSense is having their sale soon (private sale started today)... I live in Canada where a new small puzzle is over $4000 after tax so we’ll see what the sale price is! I read a thread where someone bought a new tan small puzzle for $2200 last year from SSense so if it’s anywhere near the $2500 mark I’ll return the preloved and buy new lol.

That was probably me! Right now there's a multicolour Sand/Avocado green for C$2849 in the private sale and stock levels seem to be good. Usually if it's low stock it'll say "ONLY # REMAINING". The way SSENSE sales work is that they drop prices weekly after the sale goes public, usually on a Monday. They also have a price adjustment policy within 14 days of purchase. I actually bought my Puzzle for around $2500 last year and got a price adjustment after.

24s.com is another website that has Loewe bags for slightly under Canadian MSRP, though it'll likely still be over C$3000. However, Loewe is usually excluded from promo codes. The only way to get a "discount" is if you spend at least C$500 on their website to get 10% of your next purchase in the form of a gift voucher. I don't consider that a real discount since it's designed to get you to buy more things off their site - it only counts if you wanted more than one thing in the first place!

Reactions: Cardamom
That was probably me! Right now there's a multicolour Sand/Avocado green for C$2849 in the private sale and stock levels seem to be good. Usually if it's low stock it'll say "ONLY # REMAINING". The way SSENSE sales work is that they drop prices weekly after the sale goes public, usually on a Monday. They also have a price adjustment policy within 14 days of purchase. I actually bought my Puzzle for around $2500 last year and got a price adjustment after.

24s.com is another website that has Loewe bags for slightly under Canadian MSRP, though it'll likely still be over C$3000. However, Loewe is usually excluded from promo codes. The only way to get a "discount" is if you spend at least C$500 on their website to get 10% of your next purchase in the form of a gift voucher. I don't consider that a real discount since it's designed to get you to buy more things off their site - it only counts if you wanted more than one thing in the first place!

Thanks a lot!! I didn’t know how SSENSE sale system works so that’s helpful to know. You really got an amazing deal on your tan puzzle!

I saw the sand/avocado one you posted in the sales thread, it’s beautiful and definitely one I’d consider. I purchased the preloved sand/mink for $1690 USD in very good condition (still waiting to receive it).

I was actually going to buy the sand/mink new from 24S (I’ve purchased other bags from there and had great experiences) but then I saw the preloved one and figured saving $1000+ is worth it!

Reactions: totally