May 2019 - show us your new CHANEL‘s please!

Congratulations!!! She’s a beauty made for u! :biggrin::heart: I remember trying this in the store a jumbo... regretted not getting it then :doh:. May I know which country u got this from?

I just received this “vintage” lambskin chevron camera bag from 2000! The chain is much more substantial than chains today and they have that deep gold. I’ve wanted a black lambskin piece for awhile now, glad to have snagged it for a great price!
Just look at that actual sparkle... it’s not a filter!
This is just an absolute stunner!!! Sooooooooo beautiful!!! I love Chanel camera bags, but have never pulled the trigger on one just because I keep waiting on "the one". This would be "the one" for myself also. Big congrats on finding this beauty!!

I can finally join the club! I posted about a month ago about buying a lambskin mini on a whim and not loving it all, and ultimately returned it the next day. Well, I sold some bags in my collection and earned enough to finally buy a medium caviar boy today!! View attachment 4434001I couldn’t be happier!
Gorgeous!!! Mini's are very popular, but they are not for everyone. I had one in my hands this past November in the boutique and it was a black lambskin and so buttery soft. However, it just didn't feel right on. Ultimately I bought a different bag I had been eying. So glad you went with your instinct that it wasn't the right bag for you and returned it. Your new Boy is beautiful!!! Congrats on this beauty!!

This is just an absolute stunner!!! Sooooooooo beautiful!!! I love Chanel camera bags, but have never pulled the trigger on one just because I keep waiting on "the one". This would be "the one" for myself also. Big congrats on finding this beauty!!
Thank you!! :heart: I love the recent quilted versions, I just can’t justify their price!! :sad: