May 2019 - show us your new CHANEL‘s please!

Hey! Im travelling to london in the middel/end of june. Do any of you guts know if They have Chanel classic Flap Bag in black color there? In caviar skin and golden hardware (thinking of medium) and Please let me know about the other colors as well. I live in Norway, and tried to contact a SA at bond street, but didnt luck with that

You should be able to pick one up pretty easily. I’ve always managed to get classics at Harrods, but there’s also the Selfridges, Sloane Street, Bond Street and Walton Street stores you can try. You could easily cover all the stores in a few hours if the first one you try doesn’t have it

Reactions: March786
Gorgeous! What size is this and is this the navy blue or blue from this season? I've been on the hunt for a medium navy blue vanity case, but no luck :crybaby: Where did you find this beauty?
Hi! Thanks :smile: Its in the medium size, not the navy though ,i was told by my SA its the blue from the cruise collection .I bought it at my local boutique in Malaysia . I have too been eyeing on one since it first debuted. Good luck dear! I'm sure you will get your dream bag :heart:D712F476-15D9-4794-A09C-F0F7515A45C3.jpeg
Here's a picture from ig. Mine is the middle one .

I bought this gorgeous burgundy camera case from the Paris-Salzburg collection preloved last month, immediately sent off to Leather Surgeons, and just got it back today! So, it's new to me :smile: (My experience with LS can be found here if anyone is interested).
IMG_3306 .JPG

Brought this in galeries lafayette, Paris. Was surprised to see no queue in front of Chanel and went in to buy a new bag. My favourite colour blue
View attachment 4452760 View attachment 4452761
I saw that bag in the boutique days ago in a stunning pinkish red! I heard it's also available in black. Didn't know there was a blue! I love it. My only worry on it was that the corners are pointy and the display piece already had scuffed corners... :sad: Absolutely love the silhouette.

Hey! Im travelling to london in the middel/end of june. Do any of you guts know if They have Chanel classic Flap Bag in black color there? In caviar skin and golden hardware (thinking of medium) and Please let me know about the other colors as well. I live in Norway, and tried to contact a SA at bond street, but didnt luck with that
They will most likely have them, London has quite a few boutiques and department stores. Try and call Sloane st once you arrive in the Uk, they're normally very good at picking up the phone and telling you which London stores have stock.
Good luck - hope you find one.