May 2016 Share your CHANEL purchases

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pre-Fall came early on May 1st!! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. HAPPY MAY and what a beautiful way to start the month with this beauty!!!

3. wow marble necklace!! that's really pretty and trendy.

I'm glad it's may now! shopping quota reset! 😜

4. Thank you so much!! Been waiting for another marble / splatter since 2013 when I missed out on the black/white. This was worth the wait! Happy May to you!!!

5. Thank you!! Happy May to you!

6. Gorgeous necklace!

7. My May purchase..

looking forward to using it :biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. Thank you!! Happy May!

9. Kinda April. Kinda May. But here it is. Old medium boy!

Attached Files:

10. Lovely boy.

11. Congrats! You are my bag twin, I got same one last week! My first boy purchase and well worth the wait. I've read the debate on caviar versus grained calf but regardless I think this bag is awesome. Enjoy!!

12. Don't know why there are people saying this new batch of caviar boys is not caviar. It is caviar, it is grained calfskin.

This is the tag of the 14B caviar boy. There was no doubt that the 14B caviar boy is caviar. The leather type is indicated as grained calfskin. Nevertheless, there are different types of caviar and/or finishes of caviar.

Attached Files:

13. Thanks!

14. Thanks you too!!! I think it is caviar but a softer finish

15. +1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice