Maxmara

Hi I’m living my Rialto coat, don’t think all styles go on sale, so worth it though. I think the Rialto does run a bit large because usually I buy a coat with more room, but ended up with the smallest size and I still have room for sweater underneath.
Thanks! I have many structured coats so the relaxed but luxe style is missing from my wardrobe, and the camel color is really classic. Just couldn't decide btwn a IT34 or 36. MM cust srvc was no help at all. They did say it's rare for a coat of theirs to even make it in a sz 34.

Thanks! I have many structured coats so the relaxed but luxe style is missing from my wardrobe, and the camel color is really classic. Just couldn't decide btwn a IT34 or 36. MM cust srvc was no help at all. They did say it's rare for a coat of theirs to even make it in a sz 34.

Yes camel colour in camel hair is amazing :smile:

That’s so strange they would tell you that the size 34 is rare, they told me at boutique that it sells a lot for smaller frames. was hard for me to chose which size but better to have it looked more tailored than hang to much on you and look too slouchy.

Reactions: fally

That’s so strange they would tell you that the size 34 is rare, they told me at boutique that it sells a lot for smaller frames. was hard for me to chose which size but better to have it looked more tailored than hang to much on you and look too slouchy.

Hi which size did you decide on, still have time to exchange my 34 to 36 so difficult to say. I’m about 105 pounds and 5”2

Hi which size did you decide on, still have time to exchange my 34 to 36 so difficult to say. I’m about 105 pounds and 5”2

I ordered the 34 online so will see how it fits, but given your measurements, you should stick with the 34, unless you truly like to wear things oversized or want to wear many layers or super thick sweaters underneath and the 34 is too tight for that. personally, if i wear it untied, I wouldn't want too much excess material flapping about.

any reason why you're still unsure about the 34?

I ordered the 34 online so will see how it fits, but given your measurements, you should stick with the 34, unless you truly like to wear things oversized or want to wear many layers or super thick sweaters underneath and the 34 is too tight for that. personally, if i wear it untied, I wouldn't want too much excess material flapping about.

any reason why you're still unsure about the 34?

I’m happy and decided with the 34 I don’t like excess material with a classic coat. I will wear sweaters underneath but not my thickest ones and I do usually wear this style opened.
Happy I bought this classic style it’s timeless!

I’m happy and decided with the 34 I don’t like excess material with a classic coat. I will wear sweaters underneath but not my thickest ones and I do usually wear this style opened.
Happy I bought this classic style it’s timeless!
What is your height/weight? I’m trying to decide between 34 and 36 too. Also, what colour did you choose? I can’t decide between black and camel

What is your height/weight? I’m trying to decide between 34 and 36 too. Also, what colour did you choose? I can’t decide between black and camel

Hi I’m about 5”2 and weigh 105 and went with the 34 and chose camel. Love the camel more cuz it’s the more classic style and black is nicer with other options. we all have enough black coats in our collections I’m sure. What’s your measurements. Did you try both sizes on?

Hi I’m about 5”2 and weigh 105 and went with the 34 and chose camel. Love the camel more cuz it’s the more classic style and black is nicer with other options. we all have enough black coats in our collections I’m sure. What’s your measurements. Did you try both sizes on?
Thank you very much! So much help with the colour! I’m 5.2 and 108 lbs. Tryed the 34 but it seemed almost a bit small. With a t-shirt was ok, but bothing more inside

I’ve tried the 36 size today and I see it maybe a bit big. I don’t know. Are you happy with the 34?

I’ve tried the 36 size today and I see it maybe a bit big. I don’t know. Are you happy with the 34?

Yes I am, I also tried the 36 and I was swimming in it, I know lots of people like oversized these days but this style is too bulky with the hood for this one. And I prefer this coat opened more so I am happy with the 34:smile:
Let me know what you decide on

Hi,I have been dreaming about rialto coat. I have never seen it personally since I dont live near max mara store. One question I have to people who already have this coat.... does it pill after many wareing?( kind like sweater pills after for awhile)
The reason I ask is that I have been checking web for preowned rialto coat and some of then said it has pilling in description of condition . So I have not purchased those and I am thinking I'd rather buy new. Please help me and let me know if pilling is common for this camel hair coat or not. Thank you.

Reactions: starrysky7
I would also love to know how the Rialto holds up over time. I love the style but the does the camel hair stay nice for a long time? I'm also confused about the Italian sizing, it doesn't seem to run like true Italian sizes. Guess I'll have to try it on...

I would also love to know how the Rialto holds up over time. I love the style but the does the camel hair stay nice for a long time? I'm also confused about the Italian sizing, it doesn't seem to run like true Italian sizes. Guess I'll have to try it on...
Hi,I'm glad to hear someone else have same question as myself. I'm a bit confuse about sizing also. Max mara site only showes by American size ,like 2 4 6.

Reactions: rojanaaa