Maxi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took the plunge and bought a Maxi in Caviar Silver hardware.
    My questions is the secret zipper compartment does it only go up? My WOC when you unzip the compartment there is room that goes all the way down the backside of the purse.

2. Yes, it only goes up. Congrats on the maxi!

Mariclem likes this.
  3. Congrats and enjoy!

Mariclem likes this.
  4. @Elsbeth @Stacey D - Do you both own Maxi's? I was hesitant if I wanted to go with a JUmbo instead but I figure since I already have a WOC it would be better to go with a Maxi.

5. Congrats, I adore maxis. Mine are only single flaps .
    :smile:

6. Not yet; never say never I guess :smile:
    I've got a jumbo and it has the same pocket. I don't use it; but love the history behind it (Coco Chanel supposedly used it for keeping her love letters). I also don't use the pocket on the woc, cause I find it not easy to get the stuff out of there :smile:.