Maxi Veneta in Delft

ebruo

Her Royal Floopiness
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
Hello gorgeous ladies,

I've been away from the board for a while and now that there is a potential BV acquisition in the horizon again, I need your advice please.

I do not have any maxi veneta from bv and fell in live with the delft colour (totally me). In the maxi size, do you think it would look a bit overwhelming? I'm 5'6' (168 cm) and ain't skinny, so the maxi looks good in general, but with such a huge bag in blue, I don't want to make mistakes. Can't decide if I should buy a wallet in delft instead.

Btw, so nice to come back and see that my confession time: I've cheated thread has been going on for a while. Thanks :smile: x

Sorry ladies, it's been mental at work today and I promise action shots tomorrow. To make up for the delayed reveal, I may have to add a delft wallet to my collection. Had it put on hold today and am highly likely to make her mine tomorrow! Btw, the delft maxi was my 7th BV bag excluding all the wallets, small accessories etc. Time to stop ha? Hmmm, I need a 10-step recovery programme :smile: