Maxi Twiggy (pics)

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
Hi All, Just found some pics of Maxi Twiggies...!
The size is H19cm L35cm W20cm handles 36 cm.( Does not mention the length of the shoulder strap)

Moutarde
241423d94jt7204f.jpg

241423d94jt7204s.jpg

241423d94jt7204d.jpg

241423d94jt7204p.jpg

Hmmm... to me, the proportion looks more like a Maxi Drum than a Maxi Twiggy!! ;)

I think it will be a great bag because it's compact-looking, but the near-cylindrical shape means that it will carry a ton. And, the handles look longer than a traditional Twiggy, which should make carrying over the shoulder by the handles an option for more ladies.

Thanks so much for the preview!

Hmmm... to me, the proportion looks more like a Maxi Drum than a Maxi Twiggy!! ;)

I think it will be a great bag because it's compact-looking, but the near-cylindrical shape means that it will carry a ton. And, the handles look longer than a traditional Twiggy, which should make carrying over the shoulder by the handles an option for more ladies.

Thanks so much for the preview!

ITA w this! Its like an inflated Drum. I sort of love it, hated it at first glance but as I kept scrolling the pics looked more and more enticing.

I'm done with trying new styles without trying them on at a store first though. Seriously, I like this Maxi Twiggy at first glance, but whats w the weird and flared out "sides?" I would have liked it better if it just kept the "sides" like a reg Twiggy and Drum.