Maxi Twiggy (pics)

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
Hi All, Just found some pics of Maxi Twiggies...!
The size is H19cm L35cm W20cm handles 36 cm.( Does not mention the length of the shoulder strap)

Moutarde

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Wow, thanks for the pics Tokyo!! For me, the jury is still out on this new style. That Canard looks AMAZING though!!!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see one of these when it starts to slouch. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
I also keep coming back to drool over the Sahara!! This color looks different in every pic I see!!!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
It reminds me of a LV speedy but with a shoulder strap!!!! LOVING this!!!! Wonder when they will be available?

ehemelay

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Midwest USA
Hmmm... to me, the proportion looks more like a Maxi Drum than a Maxi Twiggy!! ;)

I think it will be a great bag because it's compact-looking, but the near-cylindrical shape means that it will carry a ton. And, the handles look longer than a traditional Twiggy, which should make carrying over the shoulder by the handles an option for more ladies.

Thanks so much for the preview!

bacaster

banana cake monster~
Oct 11, 2009
all over...
it does remind me of the speedy too...
but i dunno how i feel yet...the regular twiggy is quite cute...maximize..i don't know..hmm

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Hmmm... to me, the proportion looks more like a Maxi Drum than a Maxi Twiggy!! ;)

I think it will be a great bag because it's compact-looking, but the near-cylindrical shape means that it will carry a ton. And, the handles look longer than a traditional Twiggy, which should make carrying over the shoulder by the handles an option for more ladies.

Thanks so much for the preview!

ITA w this! Its like an inflated Drum. I sort of love it, hated it at first glance but as I kept scrolling the pics looked more and more enticing.

I'm done with trying new styles without trying them on at a store first though. Seriously, I like this Maxi Twiggy at first glance, but whats w the weird and flared out "sides?" I would have liked it better if it just kept the "sides" like a reg Twiggy and Drum.