Maxi Twiggy help please!

Jun 2, 2010
I posted in the shopping section, but maybe I should have posted here... I can't seem to find recent info on the Maxi Twiggy, just wanted to know if it's been discontinued? I read that it was, then it came back?
Thanks!

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Hi! I have not seen MTs since 2012 fall/winter season, these are the last ones I was able to find, sorry...

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks for the info! I noticed that they are not as common, maybe it wasn't a very popular style? I like the fact that it's a roomy cross body style.

oreomom

Oct 15, 2014
I saw several last week, but they were in Taiwan. I was thinking to get one but I didn't like the colors available. The SA told me maxi twiggy are not always available and he didn't know they it would be discontinued...I wonder why. I love maxi twiggy!

Jun 2, 2010
I just got mine today, I love everything about it! Perfect size, shape and the strap being long enough to use cross body is great!

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Congratulations! It is a great style, please post mod pics!! What color did you get it in?

bussbuss

Feb 20, 2013
I saw several last week, but they were in Taiwan. I was thinking to get one but I didn't like the colors available. The SA told me maxi twiggy are not always available and he didn't know they it would be discontinued...I wonder why. I love maxi twiggy!
Been looking for one too...do you mind sharing where you found yours?

Jun 2, 2010
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414189856.878332.jpg
I got it in black from Fashionphile. I love it! I was thinking of a city, part time or twiggy next. The part time's strap is long enough to do a short cross body, right? I think the city's strap might be too short for me. I have to look into the strap of the twiggy.

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
It looks great on you, absolutely your style! The City and Twiggy straps are too short to wear crossbody. The Part Time strap is long enough and looks good on slim girls when worn crossbody. I am 5 ft and 126 lbs, on me looks kind of tight. Town would definitely work better as a crossbody bag, as well as Velo.