Maxi Twiggy galore: I think I might have enough for now

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
I just received 2 more Maxi Twiggies to add to my collection and feel like it is time to summarize and share with my fellow Bal lovers. Also, I needed some long needed reality check to realize that I am well stocked and do not need any more bags. But how can you say no to these beauties :rolleyes:. So, here they are (left to right):
Bleu Lavande, Jacynthe
Canard, Cassis
Bleute, Vert Menthe
Rose Thulian

Attachments

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Nice collection! All of them are maxi twiigy? Whoa!!
Yes, they are all MT :biggrin:, I love this style because it fits more than City, but still has a nice compact shape, plus you can easily carry it crossbody or over the shoulder - more options!

racwana

O.G.
Apr 20, 2009
You have a very nice collection. Maxi twiggy is my most favourite so far. But it can't be found in Europe. My friend went to Paris and asked about the MT. SA said they didn't get one. Anyone see MT of the current season in store?

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
You have a very nice collection. Maxi twiggy is my most favourite so far. But it can't be found in Europe. My friend went to Paris and asked about the MT. SA said they didn't get one. Anyone see MT of the current season in store?
Thank you :biggrin:, and you've made a very good point, I have asked at different boutiques and they always say that they have not ordered MT, because it is not that popular. So, I am very curious to hear what other girls have to say about this and if they have seen MT in stores. I've seen black MT on Neiman M's website, but I think it may be gone now.

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
Wales
What a gorgeous collection ! I am extremely jealous MT is my favourite style, I especially love your cassis and Rose thulian. I didn't see any MTs in Bal London or Harrods just before Christmas. It's such an easily style to carry and use.