MAXI silver, blue and purple! Voting Time!!!

please choose the one thats sing the loudest song to ur heart!

• silver with very light gold hw

• blue with silver hw

• purple with silver hw

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Hi ladies, i am soooo gratefulllll for the existence of tpf =) i am so confuse and dunno which one to choose...so this season i just wanna buy 1 lambskin maxi...which one do u think more beautiful? and the one that you love more than others? the maxi in blue with silver chain or purple with silver chain or silver with very light gold chain? please vote and shoot me =) :graucho:

Attachments

• options.JPG
    options.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 700
blushpeony: i dont wanna buy a bag based on my collection this time =) i dont want people to be biased heuehueh, so what i can tell u, these three are very good for my closet, wont clash with my outfit =) thank you so much for responding =)

OMG those colors are TDF.....thanks for posting the pics., do you know which stores will carry which colors..........I love all three, I guess if I had to chose, I would take the purple, or the blue, or the silver.....I am no help whatsoever........:heart:H

This bag is amazing. I love it in the blue.

attachment.php

viki: hauhuahau who said red is not in the option? huahuahauhauhau red is reserve for CAVIARRRRR maxi or jumbo yipeeeeee :yahoo:
ririan: thxxx u for voting on poor silverrrhueheuehuehue =)