Maxi Question

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Is the new maxi caviar available in stores or are they waitlisted and mostly sold out? I have heard conflicting stories... tia

^^So far most places have only received the black and those sold quick but not sold out. The other colors will probably be the same and will probably be arriving soon

I only know of brown,navy, fuschia, black, and silver. I think there may have been a thread on this so you might want to do a search :flowers: They also made the Maxi with cloth...I've seen the bright blue and one other color. They're really pretty but I would personally stick to leather...

Hi twin!

They have the black caviar maxi with gold and silver hw, the black lamb maxi with silver hw, the turquoise jersey maxi, the marine blue jersey maxi currently at the SCP boutique. They will also be receiving the metallic grey maxi, the fuchsia lamb maxi, the grey caviar maxi, and brown. I saw a bunch of maxi pages in the book so there might be more. :heart:

ETA: The beige caviar maxi with gold hw will be coming as well. :smile:

Last edited:
My mother just got the black caviar Maxi with silver hardware this past Thursday. I know she got the last one from the Saks in BH and the guy said they all flew outta there in a day and a half. Neimans too had none left in either hardware and same with Nordstrom. I'm sure more will come to stores soon though. It's such an amazing bag! Makes the Jumbo look small now. What I like about these new Maxis is the flap is longer and looks like a classic flap. The ones from last year had such a short flap.
This is the new version of what was the Vintage XL Jumbo.

Last edited:
Hi twin!

They have the black caviar maxi with gold and silver hw, the black lamb maxi with silver hw, the turquoise jersey maxi, the marine blue jersey maxi currently at the SCP boutique. They will also be receiving the metallic grey maxi, the fuchsia lamb maxi, the grey caviar maxi, and brown. I saw a bunch of maxi pages in the book so there might be more. :heart:

ETA: The beige caviar maxi with gold hw will be coming as well. :smile:

hey twin ! Thanks for the info the metallic grey maxi sound beautiful :smile: Are you getting anything soon? :graucho:

I have seen the pale gold maxi and its TDF!!! I really think it depends on your luck since most stores only got a few bags...i'm sure that they will sell out quickly!

I got a black caviar maxi with gold hardware last week at Chanel in Bellagio (Vegas). They had both hardwares in black, but I chose gold. They had quite a few according to my SA.

^^I also just purchased the black caviar maxi with gold hardware from NM during my recent business trip to LA. I know that the BH store has a few available. Ask for Tracey. HTH!