Maxi on petite frame

genegeri

O.G.
May 14, 2010
I'm thinking of getting a jumbo or maxi but I've suddenly started to favor xl. I'm petite. 5'2". Is there anyone who is petite and own a maxi that can give me feedback? Pictures would be great too.

I'm 5'3" and 50kg and I own both maxi and jumbo but my favourite is maxi. It is a perfect size for me (as a day bag) and so chic to the point that if I ever buy another flap, it will be a maxi!

I think what's important here is if you're comfortable & confident wearing a maxi. IMO the m/l flap is more proportional size wise but that doesn't mean that you can't pull off the jumbo/maxi. If you're not usually a big bag kind of girl or have hesitations, maybe opt for the jumbo instead. Check out the celebrities & the in action threads for pics of petites making it look effortless.

I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs so not petite but here is a pic of me with my maxi. I debated over the jumbo and the maxi but got the maxi because I liked the length of the strap. The Jumbo was awkward on me. Anyways, hope this helps!

016_new2.jpg

I love it on you! Your revel thread inspired me to look at the today. I LOVE the new double flap Maxi. I have a feeling we will be bag twins one day...

Last edited: