Maxi lovers...Need your Advice:)

Jumbo : 12" x 8" x 3"
Maxi : 13" x 9" x 4"

There's a small difference in the size between Jumbo & Maxi. While jumbo suffice for everyday use, I prefer Maxi as I can reach out for my stuffs easily. In addition, the length of the chain is much shorter on Maxi then Jumbo which works better on petite like me :smile:

You can also refer to this page Style Codes and Dimensions of the Timeless Classics for more information on the sizes. Hope this is helpful for you ;)

Wow..I Want Jumbo so much before..
But now, I'm sure maxi's best for me..
No doubtful more...:biggrin:
Thank you

Hmmm maxi chain is shorter than jumbo
So when I wear it crossbody it falls a tad on the upper hip...
When I wear jumbo crossbody it falls more on the lower side on the hip...
I guess u'll get both eventually just like me and some of us in the forum :P

I just bought MAXI in caviar black with silver hardware. Nordstrom is offering giftcards for purchases Sept 22-26 2010. so will get $240 in gift cards. Waiting for it to arrive and hope it was worth the $$ as it is a LOT $$ compared with GST. but as you said, classic, perfect to carry everything and dressy enough for casual dinner. listening to the comments, hope to love it too! wanted to have a classic flap, big enough to be really practical.

Hmmm maxi chain is shorter than jumbo
So when I wear it crossbody it falls a tad on the upper hip...
When I wear jumbo crossbody it falls more on the lower side on the hip...
I guess u'll get both eventually just like me and some of us in the forum :P

Do u have picture using maxi and jumbo?..if u don't mind:biggrin:
Just want to know the difference..because we are similiar..
TIA

I just bought MAXI in caviar black with silver hardware. Nordstrom is offering giftcards for purchases Sept 22-26 2010. so will get $240 in gift cards. Waiting for it to arrive and hope it was worth the $$ as it is a LOT $$ compared with GST. but as you said, classic, perfect to carry everything and dressy enough for casual dinner. listening to the comments, hope to love it too! wanted to have a classic flap, big enough to be really practical.
Congratsss..
Enjoy your beautiful Maxi dear:biggrin:

The only thing that I love more than my cavier maxi is my lambskin vintage jumbo xl. Both are the same size (love the extra room), but I kind of like the way the handles are situated on the jumbo (visually more bling from the chain handles both being shown).