Maxi lovers...Need your Advice:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow..I Want Jumbo so much before..
    But now, I'm sure maxi's best for me..
    No doubtful more...:biggrin:
    Thank you

2. i'm 160 too
    and i love maxi
    prefer maxi than jumbo..

3. What about using maxi in crossbody..
    have you try it..?
    Thanks

4. Hmmm maxi chain is shorter than jumbo
    So when I wear it crossbody it falls a tad on the upper hip...
    When I wear jumbo crossbody it falls more on the lower side on the hip...
    I guess u'll get both eventually just like me and some of us in the forum :P

5. I just bought MAXI in caviar black with silver hardware. Nordstrom is offering giftcards for purchases Sept 22-26 2010. so will get $240 in gift cards. Waiting for it to arrive and hope it was worth the $$ as it is a LOT $$ compared with GST. but as you said, classic, perfect to carry everything and dressy enough for casual dinner. listening to the comments, hope to love it too! wanted to have a classic flap, big enough to be really practical.

6. Do u have picture using maxi and jumbo?..if u don't mind:biggrin:
    Just want to know the difference..because we are similiar..
    TIA

7. Congratsss..
    Enjoy your beautiful Maxi dear:biggrin:

8. The only thing that I love more than my cavier maxi is my lambskin vintage jumbo xl. Both are the same size (love the extra room), but I kind of like the way the handles are situated on the jumbo (visually more bling from the chain handles both being shown).