Maxi Hobo discontinued?

thegreeneyes

Nov 12, 2017
Was in my local Bottega last week and they said that the Maxi Hobo is likely discontinued. Have you heard this? Purchased my brown maxi in January and it’s my favorite. Usually use it only on weekends but every day it’s out and about the compliments flood in. Sometimes it feels too big/heavy but the large seemed too small on my body. Anyone else agree?

• Love
Reactions: 880
Was in my local Bottega last week and they said that the Maxi Hobo is likely discontinued. Have you heard this? Purchased my brown maxi in January and it’s my favorite. Usually use it only on weekends but every day it’s out and about the compliments flood in. Sometimes it feels too big/heavy but the large seemed too small on my body. Anyone else agree?

Agreed. It was for me too. I can see how for a weekend bag it would be perfect.

The Large size bulged out to far with my things in it, a Veneta needs a little drape I think. I also think the Maxi has a lower drop.

They keep playing around with the Veneta line, very disconcerting.

My SA said that it is not really discontinued but they are just not making any as of the moment. Actually, there was one in the outlet in Cabazon before, which was in Teal color, but I was so bummed I missed it. It is a regional thing, for example, they made a maxi but only a certain country would get it.