• Beige Claire SHW

• Beige Claire GHW

• Navy again with SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello!

I just sold my navy jumbo caviar shw because jumbo just doesnt work for me. as much as i could pare down my things i cannot.

So now it's time for a Maxi!!!

Please help me choose:

Light gray?

Dark Gray?

Beige Claire GHW?

Navy again? - as much as it's maintenance free and very durable i'd like to try another color

all the colors are lovely, wear anything & everything neutrals.

My wardrobe is predominantly neutrals - navy, black, gray, beige. a bit of orange and i have this favorite fuchsia top that i feel goes very well with the navy flap. But i know it's silly to buy a bag color just to match this top.

Please help me choose and please state your opinions.

Thanks very much!!!

baileylab said:
Hello!

I just sold my navy jumbo caviar shw because jumbo just doesnt work for me. as much as i could pare down my things i cannot.

So now it's time for a Maxi!!!

Please help me choose:

Light gray?

Dark Gray?

Beige Claire GHW?

Navy again? - as much as it's maintenance free and very durable i'd like to try another color

all the colors are lovely, wear anything & everything neutrals.

My wardrobe is predominantly neutrals - navy, black, gray, beige. a bit of orange and i have this favorite fuchsia top that i feel goes very well with the navy flap. But i know it's silly to buy a bag color just to match this top.

Please help me choose and please state your opinions.

Thanks very much!!!

I haven't seen that grey or beige are available for Fall at least in the states. I know navy, black, silver and burgundy are.