Maxi convertible

If this is the larger version, I have it. I carry it as an everyday bag, but I love a large bag. I love it for travel too. Not sure if I'm helping you much. [emoji53]
Yes thank you it is helping. I just find it difficult to put the shoulder strap over when the sides are clasped so I can't wear in shoulder. . Would love to see you pics if you have any. Thanks

Yes thank you it is helping. I just find it difficult to put the shoulder strap over when the sides are clasped so I can't wear in shoulder. . Would love to see you pics if you have any. Thanks

Will try to take some mod shots Wednesday. This is a staple in my collection and would be one of the last I'd ever part with. It just drapes and carries beautifully. I also have the medium version. I can do comparison shots if that would be helpful.

I used mine as a work bag. It was not nearly big enough for me to use as an overnight bag because of how flat it was. (Maybe if I didn't bring any toiletries I could have managed it.) I agree it drapes beautifully when broken it. It's a fantastic looking bag.

I ended up selling mine. I'm really a shoulder bag girl (I ride a lot of public transportation standing up), and the bag was just too heavy for the thin strap on my shoulder. It was fine, weight-wise, carried by the top handles, but I just don't like to carry bags that way.

Reactions: moi et mes sacs
I own a convertible maxi in pacific since one year as I travel during the week to my customer where I stay from monday until thursday. I use this bag as a "I got all my stuff I need in the train"-bag and have a Little breakfast, my waterbottle, tablet, cables, a Little cosmetic bag, wallet, tickets, sunglasses, reading glasses, key and access Cards - I quite carry around some stuff with me.

During my stay I use it as a large handbag, I go to the gym in the evenings and it holds my shoes and sportswear.

When I am at home it's a Little bit to large for a handbag, there I use my Messenger or Rete Tote most.

IMG_1497824049.328594.jpgIMG_1497824160.169520.jpg

Some photos from my archives, as I no longer own either bag.

The maxi was too large for me to use as an everyday bag - but then I am only 160 cm [emoji51]. It worked quite well as a travel bag with lots of room, and still a zipper to make it secure. But I would not pack clothes etc in it - due to the wrinkle factor! I used it as carry-on/personal item on flights, i.e. not too often, and therefore I sold it.

I liked the size of the medium better, but sold it because the color, mallow, did not work for me after all. I could fit my laptop in it, and I liked the different ways of carrying it. I wouldn't mind buying the medium convertible again, perhaps if a Tourmaline came up pre-loved at a reasonable price....

Reactions: pbkey