Maxi Chanel Bag

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hello! :smile:

I am a chanel fan but lately not very up to date with the latest collections... So I have an important question...

The MAXI Bag, like the one I posted below, is that a Summer 2009 bag and does it come in Black??

I always thouht that this was a vintage bag.

Id love to hear from u ladies.

Saskia

Attachments

• Bild 2.png
    Bild 2.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,128
Your pic is not showing up. Anyway, Chanel just recently released the Maxi and it is made to look like the vintage style flap. There have been some concern about the leather not being as structured as the vintage flaps though. Its a beautiful bag. It does come in black with light gold HW or silver HW. I had one but returned it. It was a bigger bag than I needed.

hello luccibag,

Thank you for your quick replay. Ah its not as structured.. thats exactely what I am looking for. May I kindly ask you how much it was? And it is from the S 2009 collection, right?

a few maxi pic's for you

Attachments

• Maxi Timeless Classic Purple Lamb $3195.jpg
    Maxi Timeless Classic Purple Lamb $3195.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 998
  • Maxi Fuschia.jpg
    Maxi Fuschia.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,236
  • Maxi Timeless Classic Black Caviar $2895 .jpg
    Maxi Timeless Classic Black Caviar $2895 .jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • wht_maxi.jpg
    wht_maxi.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 846
  • Spring Chanel.jpg
    Spring Chanel.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 782
by seasonal u mean it wont stay like the regualr 2.55 classics.... or?

may I also take the chance to ask you, the paebello (?) the bag within the bag... the old versions.. (not the new ones with the fabric bag inside) are they still produced or were they also seasonal?

thx!!!

thank you kirkcaldy! I saw want a black caviar maxi bag with gold harware!!! :smile:
I live in Europe, Austria, Vienna, and we have one store, its gonna be pretty hard to get it though I think :sad:

but the caviar maxi looks very much like the jumbo 2.55 caviar?! its not slouchy at all! Is just the lamb version slouchy? I would wanna wear it messanger style....! is that possible?! and is it much bigger then then the jumbo?

.im in uk,most stores in europe if they have it will ship too you,but not black as is popular colour,so could be hard to find,as most places in europe sold out of black,but more due in march. ,your need to phone round the stores,i know bond street london will be getting some,but they have waiting list,

ive not seen the caviar,but intend on getting a white,and fuschia maxi,the shape is more boxy,and its bigger,there is a difference .my lamb is not slouchy,its thiner than my jumbo,but ive used it for a whole day now,and love it,